Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Suunto 9 Baro, Wahoo Tickr X, Garmin Fenix 5
Quote | Reply
Suunto 9 Baro - My favorite watch for the past 1.5 years. Great battery life for those long days. Overall very good condition with some slight wear of the black anodizing at the edge of the metal bezel ring. Glass is in really great shape. Some moderate strap wear. $250 o.b.o paypal which includes shipping to the contiguous 48 states.

Garmin Fenix 5 - Overall good condition. The bezel has a couple tiny scratches. The glass has a small scratch that I tried to capture in the photos. USB charge cable. Two bands. The one band set has more obvious wear. If you want it, I'll throw in the Garmin run HRM strap. No idea if it works since it's just sitting in my gear stash nowadays. I paired it to the Fenix a few months ago but didn't use it for Zwift because it was ANT+ only and I needed a bluetooth strap. It currently needs a battery. I won't really consider it in the price. I believe came with a 920XT a few years back. $115 o.b.o. paypal which includes shipping to the contiguous 48 states.

Wahoo Tickr X heart rate monitor strap - Minimally used since November 2022 and rinsed with clean water after each use. Supposed to be running metrics capable if you want to fiddle with that stuff. I used it primarily for heart rate only but my new watch seems to actually have good optical data now. This strap also claims storage of workouts but that wasn't something I ever used it for. $49 o.b.o. paypal which includes shipping to the contiguous 48 states.
Last edited by: wvtrigeek: Jan 25, 23 19:44
Quote Reply
Re: Bomb cyclone sale FS: Garmin Fenix 5 [wvtrigeek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for price drop
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Suunto 9 Baro, Wahoo Tickr X, Garmin Fenix 5 [wvtrigeek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply