Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Garmin Fenix 3, Garmin HR soft strap and sensor
Quote | Reply
Garmin Fenix 3 - Watch only, excellent condition, used for just over 1 year, very minimal signs of wear. In original packaging.

$200 shipped

Garmin HRM 2 - Soft strap heart rate monitor strap and sensor. Used about 5 times as I originally purchased it just to have a backup in my race travel bag. This is the all black version and includes the sensor as well.

$30 shipped

Both watch and strap together for $225.

SOLD - Stryd includes everything that was sold in the original packaging. Used it for a couple months outdoors and then for a couple rare treadmill runs through the winter. Pretty awesome to connect to Zwift!

$140 shipped
Last edited by: wvtrigeek: Jul 14, 18 5:14
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Stryd footpod, $145 [wvtrigeek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Stryd footpod, $145 [wvtrigeek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Stryd footpod $140, Garmin HR soft strap and sensor $40 [wvtrigeek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin Fenix 3, Garmin HR soft strap and sensor [wvtrigeek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump to add Fenix 3
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin Fenix 3, Garmin HR soft strap and sensor [wvtrigeek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good afternoon! What color is the Fenix?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin Fenix 3, Garmin HR soft strap and sensor [AllTheChafing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Band is black/dark grey and bezel is the dark grey too
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks so much! I’m looking for a white one. But someone should buy this, it’s a good deal based on similar sales I found on eBay and craigslist.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i'll take them both for $200?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin Fenix 3, Garmin HR soft strap and sensor [Dommac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How about $215?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent!
Quote Reply