Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Wheels, Cages, seatpost, saddle, grips
Quote | Reply
Keeping an updated list of items for sale. All prices are shipped to continental US; if you need it shipped elsewhere I can get a quote. Thanks!

If there isn't a picture let me know and I will get it up.

All prices OBO - looking to unload by end of the year

Blackburn Clutch Cages, NEW - one right entry, one left entry - I have a second set of these. the full range adjustment is really nice, was able to fit two large bottles inside a 54cm Felt IA16. - $50 for the pair

Ritchey WCS Stem, 130mm x 6 degrees - wet black - $30
Ritchey WCS Stem, 120mm x 6 degrees - blatte - $30
Easton EA70 Stem, 110mm x 7 degrees - $30

Last edited by: brando: Jan 3, 20 9:08
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 30 Course Rim Brake wheels, Stages FSA 386EVO PM 172.5; cages and bars [brando] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added cages and bars.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 30 Course Rim Brake wheels, Stages FSA 386EVO PM 172.5; cages, bars, seatpost, saddle, grips [brando] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for new items and price drops on existing!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 30 Course Rim Brake wheels, Stages FSA 386EVO PM 172.5; cages, bars, seatpost, saddle, grips [brando] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

How old are these wheels (year, mileage)?
What hubs are these?

Thx.
Mick

brando wrote:
Very lightly used Zipp 30 Course rim brake, Shimano freehub wheelset for sale. These are excellent for road and gravel with wide, 21mm internal, 25mm external semi-aero rims, bladed spokes, and very smooth, quick to engage hubs. They are tubeless compatible.

They have a set of lightly used Panaracer Race A Evo3 Gravel 28mm tires, with a high TPI and file tread pattern for a great ride on asphalt and dirt. They measure out to 29mm on these rims, and tubes are Panaracer R'Air.

Overall a very light, nice everyday wheelset or option for more durable race wheels for Roubaix type races, etc.

$495

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 30 Course Rim Brake wheels, Stages FSA 386EVO PM 172.5; cages, bars, seatpost, saddle, grips [BrickMick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got the Zipps in March as "New Other" from The Pro's Closet, and they have < 500 miles. They didn't have the year information so I'm not sure of exact specs. I can probably find out from Zipp with the serial numbers though.
Last edited by: brando: Sep 7, 19 14:15
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 30 Course Rim Brake wheels, Stages FSA 386EVO PM 172.5; cages, bars, seatpost, saddle, grips [BrickMick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, heard back from Zipp, the wheels are 2017 model, and done in a Scott OE colorway.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Stages FSA 386EVO PM 172.5; cages, bars, seatpost, saddle, grips [brando] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wheels sold
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cages, bars, seatpost, saddle, grips [brando] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added items and lowered prices!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Stages, Wheels, Cages, bars, seatpost, saddle, grips [brando] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated items! Happy Holidays!
Quote Reply