Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Specialized S Works Tarmac 54 Frameset
Quote | Reply
Selling a Specialized S Works Tarmac size 54. I think the model year is 2015/2016. Purchased new and built up last year.
Awesome frameset. Ceramic speed bottom bracket. I will include a tube of ceramic speed bb grease which it doesn’t need. Enve fork compression plug.
Really cool paint scheme. It’s a matte black with a subtle sparkle in it that looks great in person.
In general, there’s normal wear and tear from a year of racing and training. I did drop the chain once last year which resulted in a stuck chain around the bb area and a nice scuff but’s it’s just cosmetic. See pictures. I ended up putting a layer of clear nail polish on the area to help clean it up a bit.
Onto the seatpost: it’s a s works carbon post and It’ll be included but as of now the seatpost cups are stuck in the post due to a liberal amount of carbon paste. During a bike fit a few months ago the seat clamps kept slipping so we added some carbon paste to help but I guess we were too generous in the application 🤷‍♂️. For the life of me I can’t get it unstuck. So the price reflects this.
I think I have all the bits and pieces that came with the bike so you should be good with a electronic or mechanical groupset. (I had it set up with di2)
Stem not included.
$950 not including shipping

Photos here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/xnjMaRSsb6HHNfmo6

Let me know if you have any questions!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized S Works Tarmac 54 Frameset [tlmsal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. I will include a Thomson masterpiece seatpost as well! Only used for about a month
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized S Works Tarmac 54 Frameset [tlmsal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Also includes a Wheels MFG bb adpater to run a Shimano crankset
Quote Reply