Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Specialized Power Saddles and S-Works Shoes Sram eTap 11s group, Enve Aero Bar, Shimano R8000 Pedals
Quote | Reply
Specialized S-Works Sub 6 shoes Black. Size 44 euro 10.5 US brand new with box. $sold

Specialized S-Works 7 shoes White. Size 45 euro 11.5 US. In very good to excellent condition. Upper is still very clean, with no tears or cuts. Carbon sole has only surface marks with no deep scratches. Right upper Boa line has minute fraying of the plastic outer - does not effect the strength of the line. I will include a brand new set of (black, only color in stock at the moment) right and left dials (1 each) with the shoes should the new owner want to replace the lines. $sold

Specialized Power Arc Expert 143mm. Lightly used, no tears or scratchs. $sold

Specialized S-Works Power 155mm. Excellent, near like new condition. $210

Enve SES Aero Handlebar. 42cm (38cm at the hoods) one end plug will need to be replaced soon but in otherwise very good condition. $sold

Shimano Ultegra R8000 Pedals. Very good to excellent condition, comes with cleats bolts and orig. box. $sold

SRAM Red eTap 11s group. Comes with rim brake shifters, FD, RD with two sets of pulleys, 3 batteries, charger, 170 50/34 crankset. Can throw in a BSA or BB86 GXP bottom bracket as well. $sold

Pics here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6h6td0ndtl976cq/AADpOCIKfR8urW8Grimf4C08a?dl=0

Prices include shipping in the Cont. US and paypal. I'm willing to ship internationally but extra shipping and possible import fees might be applicable. If in the NYC/CT/Northern NJ area we could do a face to face. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me via message, and I will answer as soon as possible. Reasonable offers are always welcome. Thanks in advance for the interest.
Last edited by: yinzerniner: Nov 28, 20 12:38
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized Power Saddles and S-Works Shoes Sram eTap 11s group, Enve Aero Bar, Shimano R8000 Pedals [yinzerniner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All SOLD! Thanks ST!
Last edited by: yinzerniner: Aug 9, 21 8:44
Quote Reply