Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Shimano S-Phyre RC9 shoes NEW sizes 44 and 45 med and wide $225
Quote | Reply
For sale- Have a few leftover Shimano RC9 road shoes. All shoes new in box.
$225 shipped in CONUS.

Here are the size/color combos that I have.

White 44 - SOLD.
Black 45
Black 44 wide
Black 45 wide

Last edited by: bootsie_cat: Nov 10, 18 8:25
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Shimano S-Phyre RC9 shoes NEW sizes 44 and 45 med and wide $225 [bootsie_cat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi good day

Do you happen to have any idea how this fit compared to the newer SWorks road shoes? Anyone ?

T2
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Shimano S-Phyre RC9 shoes NEW sizes 44 and 45 med and wide $225 [titemple652] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They run the same in terms of general size and length.
I tend to need 45 in both.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Shimano S-Phyre RC9 shoes NEW sizes 44 and 45 med and wide $225 [bootsie_cat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
White 44 have been Sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No 46 or 47?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Shimano S-Phyre RC9 shoes NEW sizes 44 and 45 med and wide $225 [NealH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry- Don't have 46 or 47.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still have the Black 44 wide?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Shimano S-Phyre RC9 shoes NEW sizes 44 and 45 med and wide $225 [TriCamiguin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes- I do.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the 45 regular width still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Shimano S-Phyre RC9 shoes NEW sizes 44 and 45 med and wide $225 [alligatorCAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes they are available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bootsie_cat wrote:
For sale- Have a few leftover Shimano RC9 road shoes. All shoes new in box.
$225 shipped in CONUS.
Do you still have the new, black S-Phyre RC9 size 45 shoes for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Shimano S-Phyre RC9 shoes NEW sizes 44 and 45 med and wide $225 [exxxviii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think I do- I will have to double check later today.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks. And, if the $225 includes PP and shipping, I will send you cash as soon as you can let me know!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Shimano S-Phyre RC9 shoes NEW sizes 44 and 45 med and wide $225 [exxxviii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes- I have them. PM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the 45 wide’s still available
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Shimano S-Phyre RC9 shoes NEW sizes 44 and 45 med and wide $225 [Georgiatri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes- last pair.
Quote Reply