Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by jhoj
Last edited by: jhoj: Jan 22, 21 15:33
Post deleted by jhoj [ In reply to ]
Re: FS: Vision Trimax carbon aerobar cockpit, Vision Trimax carbon aero crankset, TriRig Omega, Di2 9160, TRP carbon tt brake levers, and more [jhoj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for update with lots of parts now for sale. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Vision Trimax carbon aerobar cockpit, Vision Trimax carbon aero crankset, TriRig Omega, Di2 9160, TRP carbon tt brake levers, and more [jhoj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can I grab just the front Omega?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Vision Trimax carbon aerobar cockpit, Vision Trimax carbon aero crankset, TriRig Omega, Di2 9160, TRP carbon tt brake levers, and more [mvenneta] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mvenneta wrote:
Can I grab just the front Omega?

I've got one other person who I'm waiting to hear back on who is interested in purchasing the f/r set.

I would prefer to sell both brakes together as a set, but if there is someone else who is interested in purchasing the rear then I would consider it selling separate (assuming they don't sell to the person first in line).

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for updated items and prices. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Vision TriMax Carbon aero 54/42 chainrings, 54cm Cervelo P2C frameset, and more [jhoj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the P2C frame set still available? I’m in Central Va so may be able to coordinate a pickup. Feel free to email me directly, if it’s still available.

tmshokie at gmail dot com

Thx
Quote Reply