Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Shimano Missile Pro Aerobars
Quote | Reply
Update: Wheels sold, price drop on the aerobars...

Shimano pro missile aerobars, 42 cm.

I had these professionally painted in a matte black, and I bet they are the nicest aerobars you've never seen. They come with Sram 500 shifters and Sram 990 brake levers. These have hardly seen any use and are in almost perfect condition. I will also sell without the brakes or shifters for $400 OBO.

Price of $500 OBO.

I can ship from Canada or the US.

I will also entertain the idea of a trade of some fashion for a BB30 Quarq or a powertab hub with 20 holes (SRAM compatible)
Last edited by: dale3: Jan 27, 14 11:13
Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds R2 Carbon Clincher and Shimano Missile Pro Aerobars [dale3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the R2 11 speed compatible?
Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds R2 Carbon Clincher and Shimano Missile Pro Aerobars [One-K] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am not certain but I would guess not.

I'll update if I find out otherwise.
Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds R2 Carbon Clincher and Shimano Missile Pro Aerobars [dale3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent for aerobars
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for pics and some new info.

Lots of interest on both but no takers yet, feel free to make an offer!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How old are theses rims? And just to confirm the brake track is carbon?
Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds R2 Carbon Clincher and Shimano Missile Pro Aerobars [tskough] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The brake track is carbon.

I am not sure on the model year, I can try to figure it out, but the wheels only saw very little use in 2012 and then were ridden regularly for about 6 months in 2013.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump - Wheels are sold but still have the aerobars and will sell without the brakes and shifters if need be.

Willing to consider trades for a 20 spoke Sram powertap hub or work something out for a BB30 Quarq 50 34 172.5.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
New so it won't let me PM. Are the bars still available? Willing to make offer.
Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds R2 Carbon Clincher and Shimano Missile Pro Aerobars [trigatorjj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, still have the bars.

Send me an email at craigdale3@hotmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
email sent
Quote Reply