Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
FS: SIDI, Fork, Sram Force crankset
Quote | Reply
I have a bunch of stuff I really would like to get rid of since I no longer use them. Paypal personal please so I don't get charge with all those fees.

Cateye Strada Wireless computer (pretty much new. I just replaced the battery) $30 shipped - SOLD

Used speedplay X5. It was rebuilt in 3/12. Cleats are used but still very much functional. $40 shipped - SOLD

FSA Compact Crankset - GREAT condition (pretty much new looking) - 170mm - $75 shipped - SOLD

3T Stem (I measured it c-c = 90mm) - $20 shipped -- SOLD

Sidi Genius 5.5 size 41 in great condition with superfeet insoles - $50 shipped (did not fit my feet well)

BMC carbon fork with aluminum steerer - I replaced it with a full carbon fork so no longer needing this one - $60 shipped

Castelli Bibs Shorts (medium) - used about 5 times because it did not fit me well - $50 shipped - SOLD

Sram Rival front derailleur braze-on - good condition - $20 shipped - SOLD

Cervelo S1 Carbon seatpost 9.5". I needed a longer one so this one is for sale. $45 shipped - SOLD

NEW Sideloader bottle cages (2) - doesn't fit the dang aero down tube on the Cervelo (can be used left or right) - $12 shipped - SOLD

Sram Force crankset with BRAND NEW Sram Red powerglide chainrings (52/36) 172.5mm GXP - $155 shipped

Sram Rival rear derailleur (one scratch on there from a tip over)- $25 shipped - SOLD

Sram Rival brakeset - $40 shipped (will be available next week) - SOLD

Sram Rival cassette 12-27 - $20 shipped - SOLD

Last edited by: uncrx2003: Jul 11, 12 11:18
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Strada wireless, speedplay, FSA crankset, 3T stem, SIDI, Fork, castelli, Kinetic, Sram [uncrx2003] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Which Castelli bibs are those?

Re: FS: Strada wireless, speedplay, FSA crankset, 3T stem, SIDI, Fork, castelli, Kinetic, Sram [The_Aesthete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The_Aesthete wrote:
Which Castelli bibs are those?

The model number is not listed on the bibs itself. I bought it from competitive cyclist. I believe it has one of the best padding from Castelli (progetto x2). I think it's the 2011 model of this bibs:

http://www.competitivecyclist.com/...orts-8274.279.0.html
Last edited by: uncrx2003: May 24, 12 21:58
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Strada wireless, speedplay, FSA crankset, 3T stem, SIDI, Fork, castelli, Kinetic, Sram [uncrx2003] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i will take the cateye! pm me info to pay thank you!

-------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Speed play pedals and cleats are in good condition? Would you take 35 shipped to Rhode Island?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Strada wireless, speedplay, FSA crankset, 3T stem, SIDI, Fork, castelli, Kinetic, Sram [Gdoc91] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gdoc91 wrote:
Speed play pedals and cleats are in good condition? Would you take 35 shipped to Rhode Island?

Pedals are in good condition. Cleats are used as shown in the picture but they are fully functional. Yes, I'll do $35.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anybody need crankset, shoes, derailleur? Make offer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Lowering prices on some of these stuff.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will you take $60 for gossamer? The brand new one sells for $99.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Strada wireless, speedplay, FSA crankset, 3T stem, SIDI, Fork, castelli, Kinetic, Sram [ferdinandshen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ferdinandshen wrote:
Will you take $60 for gossamer? The brand new one sells for $99.

Ok, I'll pm you my paypal address.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
AM bump. Crankset still available. $60 shipped.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what is the BB for the Cranks?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Strada wireless, speedplay, FSA crankset, 3T stem, SIDI, Fork, castelli, Kinetic, Sram [wabash] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, the bottom bracket for the crankset is standard
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
can it be made compatible for a MegaExo BB?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Strada wireless, speedplay, FSA crankset, 3T stem, SIDI, Fork, castelli, Kinetic, Sram [wabash] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Honestly, I'm not that experience in this area. The crankset came with my Cervelo S1 so I switched it out with an Ultegra. The shop told me that the FSA is a standard. As far as whether it works with the MegaExo, I have no idea. I looked it up in bikepedia and it looks like the bottom bracket on the bike is the MegaExo.
Last edited by: uncrx2003: Jun 1, 12 9:43
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i saw that too. i'm waiting on some further verification on that, just to be sure. i'll keep trying to research, let me know if you can find anything else more definitive.
thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
it you can take any more pics of the BB portion of the cranks, that wold be a great help. sorry to bother you for more info.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was talking thru my brother in law (wabash was messaging you for me) as I awaited my login capability on slowtwitch.

I would like to be sure of the compatibility. I know this is a pain, but can you please do a google search for the phrase megaexo bb and select “images” on the left of the google search page. There are many examples of the megaexo bb. Pics (from left to right) 1,2,3,5,6,8,11 show a good sampling of the look of the BB. This BB is obviously detachable from the frame (unlike the BB30 – and the BB30 doesn’t have an external BB) and is easily recognizable by just standing over the bike and observing the large aluminum lobes that protrude out of the bike frame at the BB (picture #1 on the google search, the “lobes” are the end caps – with the ridges in them for tooling purposes). If your current setup doesn’t have the “lobes” protruding out on the P1, then this isn’t a megaexo BB crankset.

I trust your research on bikepedia – but I just want to be sure. Thanks for your time and patience. Rob
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Strada wireless, speedplay, FSA crankset, 3T stem, SIDI, Fork, castelli, Kinetic, Sram [robe371] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll post pics of the crank and of the BB that is still on my bike. Apparently, they had no issue installing the Ultegra crankset with it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cool, thanks. It will be pretty easy to see if your BB is megaexo or not with your pic - I am sorry for the runaround - but if we can make a deal - it's all worth it - I hope! Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Strada wireless, speedplay, FSA crankset, 3T stem, SIDI, Fork, castelli, Kinetic, Sram [robe371] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
robe371 wrote:
Cool, thanks. It will be pretty easy to see if your BB is megaexo or not with your pic - I am sorry for the runaround - but if we can make a deal - it's all worth it - I hope! Thanks

Well, that's easy. It says it right there on the bottom bracket. Look at the 2nd pic.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That will work for me, will you take $50?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$60 is prob the lowest I'll go because shipping is going to be close to $10.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok, Its a deal. Where do we go from here?
Quote Reply

Prev Next