Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Roka Maverick Elite Sleeved (L), Misc. Electronics, Gravel Wheelsets
Quote | Reply
Apparently being a race director means you no longer have time to actually train for events, so I might as well clear out the garage and closet. Pricing includes shipping with Paypal F&F. I have more pictures available if needed.

$200 - Large Roka Maverick Elite Sleeved Wetsuit (Worn less than a half dozen times, I can see one small pop under the armpit but it does not go through)

Electronics
$25 - Garmin 405 w/ Charger and Ant+ stick (I charged it and then used it as a GPS device driving around town for a few hours and battery is good)
$65 - Finis Duo Bone Conduction Underwater Headphones
$20 - Finis Neptune Underwater Headphones
$75 - Waterproof iPod Shuffle (2GB, 4th Gen)
$40 - Garmin HRM-Swim Heart Rate Monitor (used once, just to try it out).

Saddle
$35 - Fizik Arione Tri 2 (takeoff, never used)

Gravel Wheelsets
$350 - HED Belgium laced up with DT Swiss 350 Classic Hubs and Sapim CX Ray Spokes. Weight is 786g (F), 943g (R), 1729g (Total). I had these built up for a gravel bike with rim brakes last year and loved them, they just don't work with the new warbird. They cost around $800 new.

$600 - Velocity Blunt SS 27.5" w/ Purple Anodized Finish. I'll get a picture and more info later. Great wheelset, just don't ride enough to justify keeping multiple sets. Currently setup tubeless with Teravail Ramparts, tan wall, light and supple (650x47).

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Roka Maverick Elite Sleeved (L), Misc. Electronics, Gravel Wheelsets [JMosey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the HRM swim still available?
Quote Reply