Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Reynolds 66mm SLG carbon clincher wheelset, 700x25c tires, Selle SMP handlebar tape
Quote | Reply
Cleaning a few things out. All prices include standard shipping within the CONUS. Payment by PayPal or Venmo friends and family.

Reynolds R6 SLG 66mm carbon clincher wheelset, 11-speed cassette, good used condition. This wheelset is a special edition that Performance Bicycle sold in 2014 and 2015. You can see it described on the YouTube video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTfigagLX70. Nice race wheels if you don't need the latest and greatest stuff. 20/24 spoke count, 1,670 grams (according to manufacturers specs). These wheels are in good condition and include the Reynolds skewers. Wheels are true and evenly tensioned, bearings spin smooth. Freehub has typical cassette bite marks, nothing serious. Brake tracks are in good condition. No significant signs of wear or abuse. I believe the wheels have been ridden around 800-1,000 miles. Rims measure 66mm deep, 21mm wide at the brake track, and 16mm internal. $625 shipped.

Vittoria Corsa Graphene 2.0 gumwall folding clincher tire, 700x25c. Brand new, in original box. Box has some shopwear and top has been torn off. See photos for details. Tire is brand new, never used. $48 shipped.

Michelin Krylon Carbon folding clincher tire, 700x25c. Has been mounted but never ridden. Great training tire, light, durable, pretty good puncture resistance. $22 shipped.

Selle SMP Grip handlebar wrap/tape, white, 2.8mm. Nice tape that is similar to Lizard Skins but not as tacky. $22 shipped.

Photos are here.
Last edited by: dcslim: Oct 7, 22 7:26
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 700x25c tires, 10-speed cassettes, handlebar tape, misc odds and ends [dcslim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New items added and prices dropped.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 700x25c tires, 10-speed cassettes, handlebar tape, misc odds and ends [dcslim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How many new and lightly used Conti 4000 clincher 25 mm tires do you still have? I will take them all. How do I pay?
Joe
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 700x25c tires, 10-speed cassettes, handlebar tape, misc odds and ends [anotherjoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I one new and one that is lightly used. Payment by PayPal or Venmo. If you send me a PM, I'll respond with the email address linked to those accounts.
Last edited by: dcslim: Sep 25, 22 14:02
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated
Quote Reply