Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Reynolds 32mm Carbon Tubular Wheelset
Quote | Reply
This is a pair of wheels that has been sitting unused in my house for a while. I had to take the stickers off so I could use them in the one hill climb they were used in, which was the only time they were used.
The wheels and tires have less than 50 miles on them.
These are details on the wheels from the Reynolds website. http://www.reynoldscycling.com/...item&p_itm_pk=12
If you want wheels for road racing, or just amazing riding stop your search now.

The details: The front wheel is stock from Reynolds with their hub, the rear I had built here in Boulder with a Soul-Kozak hub (one of the lightest and must durable hubs made).
The tires where glued on and I could take them off but they honestly have less than 50 miles on the wheels and tires and I don't feel like taking them off.
Rims are 32mm depth.
Weights are 723 for the front and 820 for the rear. These weights are with tires.
$800 US or best offer.

twist my arm and I'll throw in a cassette and pair of titanium skewers ;)

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Reynolds 32mm Carbon Tubular Wheelset [bmw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
*Price reduced to $650 plus shipping*
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you know what year those rims are? They don't appear to have the same brake tracks as the newer rims.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Reynolds 32mm Carbon Tubular Wheelset [rruff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These are 2010 rims.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BMW - Can you explain what you mean by this statement: "I had to take the stickers off so I could use them in the one hill climb they were used in"
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Reynolds 32mm Carbon Tubular Wheelset [myette10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sponsorship? I had to remove stickers from some sram wheels during a time trial, even though my sponsor wouldn't supply me aero wheels...guess it was easier and Cheaper just yo ask me to remove stickers. Jerks.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Reynolds 32mm Carbon Tubular Wheelset [myette10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A lot of times guys use equipment that is not supplied by official team sponsors. For example in this year's tour Froome was using a set of unbranded wheels in the mountains. It was rumored that they were AX Lightness but never confirmed. Froome and Wiggo also use Osymetric Rings (non standard team issue), as such the logos are removed/covered over.

BMW is the real deal in pro cycling and (not speaking for him) used a set of wheels that he felt was going to give him an advantage.

Help a good guy out and buy this set of wheels (plus he's a little dude so the wheels would have not really been stressed ;)).
Last edited by: rkwaki: Nov 18, 13 13:08
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Reynolds 32mm Carbon Tubular Wheelset [rkwaki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks guys. Yes that is the reason. Basically the team gives us good stuff for the races but we ride pretty normal stuff on our home bikes ie. heavy equipment that is less likely to break under loads of training.
I had these from a few years ago and had never used them. I used them in one hill climb race and then took them off and that's as much as they have been used.
And I weigh 133 pounds.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I weigh exactly 100 pounds more than you :)

Keeping this thread on top ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rookie question will they take shimano 10 speed cassette
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Reynolds 32mm Carbon Tubular Wheelset [hancocks4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, they totally will take Shimano or SRAM 10 speed cassettes. But not 11 speed. Interested? Please let me know soon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yes interested,, how much is est. shipping cost to chicago?cannot pm - email hancocks4@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Reynolds 32mm Carbon Tubular Wheelset [hancocks4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Reynolds 32mm Carbon Tubular Wheelset [rkwaki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rkwaki wrote:
I weigh exactly 100 pounds more than you :)

bump for the good guys trying to fund their racing -
also bump for rkwaki apparently losing 40 lbs recently?

;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the Reynolds 32's still available?
Looking to build out my Wilier zero 7.
Greg in PA, NJ and NH (or somewhere inbetween).
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Reynolds 32mm Carbon Tubular Wheelset [qcasting] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes Greg they are. The Wilier is a really great bike, these wheels would be perfect for it. Please pm me for more details.
Thank you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BMW - I'm unable to PM, please email me at qcasting@metrocast.net or call me on my east coast cell 781-771-7890. thanks! Greg
Quote Reply