Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Renn Disc & Reynolds stratus front & EXTRAS!
Quote | Reply
take advantage of my getting out of tri sale... I'm trying to sell these as a set but if there is no interest I will break them up....but there is no need...as this combination is one of the fastest (and slowtwitch recommended) combinations on earth. AS a set, for $830+ship, you can get the disc wheel, the reynolds front, a brand new pre-stretched pre-glued tire that's great for use as a spare, 3 tufo EXTREME tapes (***these tires are mounted using glue, I just have these lying around and thus no use for them after I sell the tires) and two of my old spare tubulars (s3 lites). This is everything you need to race, and then some spares just in case.

Renn 575 disc, practically brand new. raced once at the white lake half ironman a few weeks ago. I still have the receipt from all3sports.com from when i bought the wheel earlier this year if you want/need proof. It's a shimano, 700, tubular. It comes with a tufo 's33 special' tire glued on (glue, no tape) which other than the race is brand new. I put some tufo sealant in there as a preventative measure, so it comes pre-tufo-preventative-sealed!! (no cassette included)

Reynolds stratus DV front wheel, also practically brand new, bought earlier this year and raced on at the same white lake half. I also used this wheel in a 7mi TT a few weeks before the half. so it's been used twice. It's the 2004 model but it comes with no reynolds stickers. I still have the sheet from reynolds showing the true-ness test. This also has the s33 special tire glued on, with the sealant put in there as a preventative measure.

I also am going to disassemble my tri bike and sell off the parts (profile design carbon X bars, reynolds ouzo aero fork, thomson seat post, and a couple of other goodies) after the wheels.

drop me a line if you're interested in the set!

----------------------------------------------------------------

My training
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Renn Disc & Reynolds stratus front & EXTRAS! [stal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
795?

----------------------------------------------------------------

My training
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
how much for just the Reynolds wheel?

Seeing him in deep torment, I said. " You can have my last GU , but its been down my pants for most of the run". - John Hirsch

Take care of your body, its by far the coolest thing you're going to ever own.- Can't remember who told me this, but I love it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello are these wheels sold yet? And if not what is your asking price for the wheels together ir just the disc. Also are you ready to sell those Profile Aero bars yet? Thanks!
Quote Reply