Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by crujones#33
Last edited by: crujones#33: Jul 6, 21 9:03
Re: FS: Quintana Roo PR 5 (SZ 52) (Lots of fast upgrades!) [crujones#33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

crujones#33 wrote:
For sale is a custom built QR PR5. The frame was purchased brand new in October 2020 and built with brand new Ultegra Di2. The bike also features the TriRig Delta X cockpit, TriRig Omega One front brake, Omega X rear brake, Praxis 165 mm crankset 52/36. The DT Swiss 62/80 wheels are brand new, 0 miles, taken off a Canyon Speedmax I just bought last month. The bike is in excellent condition and has seen minimal outdoor use. Their are 2 cosmetic blemishes, one by the bottom bracket behind the chainring when I dropped a chain and another on the inside of the chainstay where the rear tire was rubbing. Included in the sale is an additional QR QBox in black, the large top tube storage box, and the hardware for adjusting the stack and reach of the TriRig cockpit. (Pedals not included)

I'm asking $4000, obo, plus $175 to have the bike disassembled and packed by a professional mechanic. For additional pictures, PM me your email, and I will share detailed pics. I will ship using bikeflights/UPS. Accept PayPal as payment. Upon receiving payment, I will take the bike to the shop to have it packed. Please allow time for me to have this done to ensure you new bike gets to you properly packed and undamaged.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quintana Roo PR 5 (SZ 52) (Lots of fast upgrades!) [crujones#33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I’m very interested in this bike. I’m looking to buy my first tri bike after 5 years of competing on a road bike. Based on my height, I think I’m between a 52 and 50 so just need to check and see if 52 is right for me.

Is this bike still available?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quintana Roo PR 5 (SZ 52) (Lots of fast upgrades!) [Ampentz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is still available and I'm eager to sell it.

JJ

Ampentz wrote:

I’m very interested in this bike. I’m looking to buy my first tri bike after 5 years of competing on a road bike. Based on my height, I think I’m between a 52 and 50 so just need to check and see if 52 is right for me.

Is this bike still available?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Weekly Bump

crujones#33 wrote:
For sale is a custom built QR PR5. The frame was purchased brand new in October 2020 and built with brand new Ultegra Di2. The bike also features the TriRig Delta X cockpit, TriRig Omega One front brake, Omega X rear brake, Praxis 165 mm crankset 52/36. The DT Swiss 62/80 wheels are brand new, 0 miles, taken off a Canyon Speedmax I just bought last month. The bike is in excellent condition and has seen minimal outdoor use. Their are 2 cosmetic blemishes, one by the bottom bracket behind the chainring when I dropped a chain and another on the inside of the chainstay where the rear tire was rubbing. Included in the sale is an additional QR QBox in black, the large top tube storage box, and the hardware for adjusting the stack and reach of the TriRig cockpit. (Pedals not included)

I'm asking $4000, obo, plus $175 to have the bike disassembled and packed by a professional mechanic. For additional pictures, PM me your email, and I will share detailed pics. I will ship using bikeflights/UPS. Accept PayPal as payment. Upon receiving payment, I will take the bike to the shop to have it packed. Please allow time for me to have this done to ensure you new bike gets to you properly packed and undamaged.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
where is the bike located? what DT swiss wheels are those?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bike still for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quintana Roo PR 5 (SZ 52) (Lots of fast upgrades!) [oldtridad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, not, it was sold.
Quote Reply