Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: PowerTap SL wheel with CH/Wheelbuilder covers FREE SHIPPING!
Quote | Reply
I have a lightly used Powertap SL 28hole 3x DT Double butted spokes built onto a DT RR 1.1 rim. CAMPY Compatible. I have 2 Bike mounting kits with this and all the original packaging. The head unit and Ptap have fresh batteries. I have never had a problem out of the unit. Also included is a set of CH/Wheelbuilder wheelcovers cut just for this wheel. I have extra mounting Screws nylon and Aluminum. It does have a few derailleur marks but nothing serious. I only used the Covers for under 100 miles. Rim Strip icluded.

-PowerTap SL 28 Hole.
-DT Swiss 28h RR 1.1 Rim
-DT Double Butted Spokes 3 X both sides
-PTap Head unit
-2 bike mounts
-Serial Cradle
-HR Shest Strap
-All Software that came with the wheel.
-Rim Strip
-Michelin Pro Race 2 Grey/Black 23mm. Almost new.
-FREE 2nd Day Shipping
-CH Aero /Wheelbuilder Custom cut wheelcovers and 2 sets of mounting hardware, nylon and Aluminum.

First $900 gets it. Free 2nd Day Shipping!!![b][/b]
Last edited by: ryanholi0: Aug 14, 06 9:19
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ptap SL wheel with CH/Wheelbuilder covers $950. [ryanholi0] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NEW LOW PRICE with extras.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ptap SL wheel with CH/Wheelbuilder covers $950. [ryanholi0] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sent pm
Quote Reply
Re: FS: PowerTap SL wheel with CH/Wheelbuilder covers $950. [ryanholi0] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You know you guys need a Powermeter!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: PowerTap SL wheel with CH/Wheelbuilder covers $950. [ryanholi0] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New lower Price... $900 with freee shipping.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you want to get faster, quicker? Then please buy this thing! I need to clean out my basement.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: PowerTap SL wheel with CH/Wheelbuilder covers FREE SHIPPING! [ryanholi0] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NEW LOW PRICE $850. FREE SHIPPING.
Quote Reply