Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Polar V800 Watch. Price Update
Quote | Reply

Polar V800: a few blemishes but no major screen scratches or strap damage. The watch works perfectly and still holds it's charge for ~12 hours of training/racing time. Heart-rate strap not included since I'm still using that paired to my cycling computer/training software.

$150 plus shipping

http://i68.tinypic.com/5ewyld.jpg[/IMG]

**Wheelset sold**

Payment via Paypal.
Last edited by: DextrosePLZ: Apr 30, 18 12:19
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Flo 60 Front / 90 Rear (Aluminum + Carbon Wheels), Polar V800 Watch. Price Update [DextrosePLZ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump with price update and added information requested in private messages.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Flo 60 Front / 90 Rear (Aluminum + Carbon Wheels), Polar V800 Watch. Price Update [DextrosePLZ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
would you be willing to ship the Flo 60 to Portugal? How much?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’m interested, too. I’m in Canada.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Flo 60 Front / 90 Rear (Aluminum + Carbon Wheels), Polar V800 Watch. Price Update [lemos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would rather sell the two wheels together.

If I find someone else who just wants the rear wheel, I would then be willing this ship you the front flo 60. To Portugal (estimated with a random address in Porto) via USPS shipping would be $56 USD with arrival in 6-10 days.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Flo 60 Front / 90 Rear (Aluminum + Carbon Wheels), Polar V800 Watch. Price Update [gaukler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Both wheels shipped via USPS to the last hotel I stayed at in Toronto would cost about $52 for delivery in 6-10 days and $82 for delivery in 3-5 days. Please message me with your address for a more accurate estimate. Also you would be responsible for customs fees/duties/taxes.
Quote Reply