Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: PRICE DROP Specialized S-works Shiv Shimano Dura-ace Di2 and Enve SES Build $4500
Quote | Reply
Hey everyone.

I'm selling my Tri Bike. It's had only 6 months of use. I am the original owner. If you are local to Los Angeles, come check it out.
Feel free to ask questions. The bike is in excellent condition. It's been built with only the best parts. I take no short cuts!! You are getting one heck of a bike!
$4500 ****

Bike Specs:

S-Works Shiv
Size Med - 54-56cm.
Specialized Carbon Aero Bars and Extensions
DuraAce 9000front and Rear 11spd
DuraAce 9000 11spd rear cassette
Rotor InPower Crankset - 172.5 with Rotor QXL rings
Shimano DuraAce 9000 Brakes
Shimano DuraAce DI2 Front and Read Derailuers
Enve SES Aero wheelset
Specialized Power 143 saddle
Specialized Seatpost
Hydration bladder
Specialized all condition tires

More pictures to follow

ALL you have to do is add pedals

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ttCpUhZk999XDdKU9
Last edited by: cantbeataktm: Feb 20, 19 5:41
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized S-works Shiv Shimano Dura-ace Di2 and Enve SES Build $5900 Shipped [cantbeataktm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Am i asking too much for this bike?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized S-works Shiv Shimano Dura-ace Di2 and Enve SES Build $5900 Shipped [cantbeataktm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's a lot of bike for most people. If you think of parting out let me know. I would be interested in the power meter.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized S-works Shiv Shimano Dura-ace Di2 and Enve SES Build $5900 Shipped [jlowe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you! I'll let you know if i end up going down that road.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What would you sell it for without the wheels?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized S-works Shiv Shimano Dura-ace Di2 and Enve SES Build $5900 Shipped [m2447] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$4700. I'm looking to sell the bike as complete
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ill take the wheels for 1200 :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any Offers? Ill do 5300. You pay the shipping
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$5600 CDN Complete
with shipping to Sumas, Washington??
Last edited by: SHIVCOMP: Oct 29, 18 12:45
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized S-works Shiv Shimano Dura-ace Di2 and Enve SES Build $5900 Shipped [SHIVCOMP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I only use USD. 7000CND is the equivalent. Cheers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
IT's still up for grabs. Any takers before i let it go to the land of eBay?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized S-works Shiv Shimano Dura-ace Di2 and Enve SES Build $5300 Shipped [cantbeataktm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My bike is still up for grabs.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized S-works Shiv Shimano Dura-ace Di2 and Enve SES Build $5300 Shipped [cantbeataktm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dropping this to $4700. SHipped. Going going...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DM sent
Quote Reply