Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Northwave Evolution Multisport cycling shoes, sz 44.5
Quote | Reply
I have a pair of Northwave Evolution Multisport Shoes for sale. They are size 44.5 (roughly size 11). I wore these shoes for part of one season (2002), but they are really too large for me, so I got new shoes the next year. These are great shoes, carbon soled, Look cleat pattern (fits Shimano SL as well). Color is bright yellow with blue straps and accents. Soles are a bit scratched, but the uppers are in very good condition and appearance. $40 plus s/h.

PM me if you are interested.
Last edited by: TriBriGuy: Sep 17, 04 5:29
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Northwave Evolution Multisport shoes, sz 44.5 [TriBriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
do you know where I can find a pic of these? are they single/double tri strap type shoes? I've only seen the road evolution adn teh freeathlon. Thanks, Tai
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Northwave Evolution Multisport shoes, sz 44.5 [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are a two strap model. The top strap is a larger, wider strap, like the single strap models. The lower strap is normal size, but I never found I had to loosen it even when setting it up for race transitions (of course that might have been because they were just a hair too large for me). Here's the image:

http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/70/53/bikeShoesAllEvolution_Multi.jpg

Brian
Quote Reply