Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Mavic Cosmos Wheelset & Cassette - Price reduced!
Quote | Reply
2003 Mavic Cosmos Wheelset & Ultegra Cassette

Need some great training wheels? Want a good set of road wheels for your cross bike? These are for you! This is a pair of 2003 Mavic Cosmos wheels. They were spare wheels for a cross bike that I am selling and have less than 100 miles on them. They include a 12-21 Ultegra cassette (also less than 100 miles) and a pair of Conti Grand Prix 3000 tires (with more than 100 miles, but still in good shape). The wheels are perfectly true, clean and work great! They have never been ridden in the rain, raced, or crashed.

Price & Shipping: $240 firm, this includes professional packing and shipping within the continental United States. I will not ship it outside the lower 48, so don't ask! Payment will only be accepted via PayPal, and must be complete before the wheels will ship. I am confident that you will like the wheels and can offer a money back guarantee, minus $40 to cover my shipping and PayPal fees if you don't.

~Kevin
Last edited by: kluecke: Oct 13, 05 19:36
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Mavic Cosmos Wheelset & Cassette - Price reduced! [kluecke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available? Can you send me pics?
carecabr@hotmail.com

You mentioned cross bike! Will it fit on a regular road bike?

thanks,
Bruno
Quote Reply