Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Lots of stuff (clothes, force group, wheel, etc)
Quote | Reply
**LIST UPDATED
Ok! So it has come time to clean out the shed as I'm trying to fill it again, only with newer stuff :-).

Jacket: 2009-ish Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Insulat-Tour Jacket - Brown - Size Men's L. It's a super nice and VERY warm jacket for riding, or, casual. I wore it 4 times...1 ride, 3 times to the grocery store. It has literally sat in the closet for 4 years. It’s a euro Large…and very form fit/cut. $30.00

Saddle: Specialized Toupe 143mm - Cro-Mo – Used about 1 season. Very nice, one small tear on corner of both sides of seat from leaning on a wall - $35.00

Stem: 3T ARX Team stem 110mm 6deg +/- - Used for 3 months. Small scratch on red stripe - $35

Force group: 2010 SRAM Force group –

Front Der – 35mm clamp. - $20.00
Rear Deralleiur – 1 small scratch on the name plate (ironically the same time the Toupe above got scratched!) - $40.00
Crankset – 175mm – BSA GXP BB - No rings. A few small scratches on the very ends of the arms. Drive-side BB Cup is somewhat torn up, but, you can still get a decent grip on it with a Park wrench. BB is free. $30.00

HR Strap for SRM - Suunto SRM PC7 coded Heart Rate Strap - $40.00

Shoes: Specialized Pro Carbon MTB shoes Size 9. These were worn for about a season or so, and have experienced a little bit of stretch. Still have plenty of life left...they are just too small for me. $25.00

All prices are shipped as Paypal gift. Make offers on more than one item! I don't mind making deals.

pics found here...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35930624@N02/
Last edited by: 58teeth: Mar 27, 14 10:03
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Lots of stuff (clothes, force group, wheel, etc) [58teeth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
58teeth wrote:

Rear Trainer Wheel - Ultegra 6600 10sp hub laced to a mavic (I think?) rim rear wheel 10sp- Strictly a trainer wheel. Spins buttery smooth. No hops or anything. $60 (I need to buy a box/etc)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35930624@N02/[/quote[/url]]

I assume you are referring to a box to ship the wheel in? Go to your LBS and ask them for a box to ship a wheel. My LBS has always been happy to give me a box as they recycle them anyway.

free bump for you
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Lots of stuff (clothes, force group, wheel, etc) [58teeth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent on rear wheel and Fork
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent PM on shifters & 11-27 cassette.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Lots of stuff (clothes, force group, wheel, etc) [crashnburn07] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the rear wheel if still available.
Quote Reply