Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD: Look 675 road bike $1000
Quote | Reply

Selling my Look 675 carbon Ultegra road bike, Size M/54. Excellent condition (still looks new, never been down, always stored inside and very well cared for… and really doesn’t have that many miles on it as I spend 98% of my time on my TT bike) and is an absolutely fantastic bike. Only real flaw is some damage from dropping the chain by the crank which I had the shop repair/seal but the material they used yellowed a bit. You can read the reviews to learn more about this pro level aero road bike. http://www.cyclingweekly.com/reviews/road-bikes/look-675 or https://www.triradar.com/gear/look-675-bike-review/ ) Bike it still pretty much stock the way it came from the factory with Ultegra 6700 groupset (50/34 6750 crank.) Current groupset is Ultegra mechanical but the frame is also designed for Di2 (both internal and external battery mounting options.) I love this bike but I am building up something new so it is time to sell this one. Pedals and Garmin not included. This is a unique bike that really turns heads.. but most importantly it is fast, aero and very comfortable. Team Cofidis rode the 675 in Paris-Roubaix a few years ago. Include is an extra 110mm A-stem. Located in Seattle but happy to box it up and ship.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Chainset: Shimano Ultegra 6700, 50/34T
Bottom bracket: Shimano PF86.5mm
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra
Chain: Shimano Ultegra
Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra 6700
Shifters: Shimano Ultegra 6700
· Wheels
Front: Mavic Ksyrium Elite S
Rear: Mavic Ksyrium Elite S
Stem: Look integrated A Stem, 100mm (110mm also included)
Bars: 3T Ergonova, 420mm
Headset: Look Direct Drive
Saddle: Fizik Ardea
Seatpost: Look carbon
Brakes: Shimano Ultegra 6700

Last edited by: gregtay: May 27, 18 17:15
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Look 675 road bike $1150 [gregtay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you post pictures of the flawed/yellowed area?

Re: FS: Look 675 road bike $1150 [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here you go. This is looking through the chainring at the edge of the bottom bracket. This was from a dropped chain when the bike was new... incorrectly adjusted FD stop from the ship I guess. Anyway, it was just the clear coat and it was sealed up with something (resin/epoxy.. not sure. but I did just send an email to see if I can find out what.) Added a chain guard after that to prevent it happening again. Anyway, here are the photos. Happy to take it down to my shop hand have them inspect it again if it is a concern for anyone. (they are no longer a Look shop but they use to sell them.)

Last edited by: gregtay: May 22, 18 14:45
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Look 675 road bike $1150 [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Adding one more photo... the sun came out so you could see the naked CF on the top tube:)