Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Kestrel KM40(older but still carbon) 55cm
Quote | Reply
Its gotten to the point where I must depart with my first love, a Kestrel KM 40, 55cm and 650c triathlon bike. This is one of the older Kestrel KM 40's and is prior to the now known "airfoil" design. So its basically a carbon Kestrel with tri geometry and a small wheel cutout (not as deep like a p2k), and has the standard "double diamond" frame design. The next thing that must be understood is that this bike has several areas with cosmetic damage, it has its fair share of paint rubbed off and chips in the paint. That being said this bike is still in working order, and I (nor the bike shop) can find structure issues with the frame. I still ride this bike from time to time and love the way carbon feels. The components that are on it are all two year old Shimano 9sp 105 with an upgraded Ultegra crankset, Whipperman chain, and Dura Ace bar end shifters. It also has Profile Design bullhorn bars and Profile Design Aerolite aerobars. The wheels are Velocity Deep V 650c. It also has a new Flite saddle (nothing special, just standard). No pedals will come with the bike. I've tried to describe everything to the best of my ability and do have pictures I can email to anyone interested. The price is $625 plus shipping or if you're close to Pensacola, FL I can bring it to you.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Kestrel KM40(older but still carbon) 55cm [runnerdude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw the pictures and this is a sweet ride. If the top tube was a cm or two shorter, and I hadn't just picked up another bike, this would be on it's way to my garage. A great deal, in my opinion, for a very affordable tri bike.

brother bonk
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Could you please send me some pics? I will PM you my email.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
To all those who showed interest in the Kestrel listed, thank you, I had considerable PM's and emails about it and thought I had a local buyer, but just fell through. I have decided to put it on ebay, this way I know it will be sold soon. If anyone is still interested here is the link and it has a buy it now option.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

I did raise the price a little to cover the ebay fee's since the original price was such a steal. If anyone from ST does buy it then I will split packing/shipping charges. Thanks again to all who showed interest.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Final day on Ebay, still no buyer with "buy it now", If a slowtwitcher buys this (whether "buy it now" or winning bid) I will cover 100% shipping to the 48 states, and a considerable portion to anywhere else.
Quote Reply