Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Icebug Insoles, Fizik Aliante VSX, Specialized Bridge Sport
Quote | Reply
Trying to clean out some stuff I no longer need and no longer want to be reminded of! Listed prices include shipping to CONUS. Pics soon or can send

I have Icebug Insoles, size 10M, in the Slim Low, Slim Medium, and Slim High. I trimmed ~8mm off of these to make them 280mm long to fit in Bont size 44.5 shoes. If you are looking for insoles with arch support these are a nice way to go (I ended up going back to Specialized insoles AND shoes). If these would help you out in your quest for proper arch support, knee alignment, comfort or just satisfy a curiosity, let me know. Price: shipping plus beer money

Fizik Aliante VSX saddle with Kium Rails - $60
Fizik Antares VSX saddle with Kium Rails - $60

Specialized Bridge (Sport I think) with Steel rails, new take off from a Diverge E5 - $40
Last edited by: brando: Oct 27, 21 8:10
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Icebug Insoles, Fizik Aliante VSX, Specialized Bridge Sport [brando] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the insoles!

send me your PayPal
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Icebug Insoles, Fizik Aliante VSX, Specialized Bridge Sport [brando] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Saddles still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Icebug Insoles, Fizik Aliante VSX, Specialized Bridge Sport [eltsanwich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, still have the saddles. PM me and I can email or text photos (and I will get them posted here too).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sure pm me. Looking for 140mm version
Last edited by: eltsanwich: Nov 7, 21 9:21
Quote Reply