Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Heart arrhythmia selloff: Kinetic Road Machine Smart Trainer, Stans Alpha 340, Ultegra R8000, Cannondale SuperSix Evo, Bontrager Ballista, Bont, HED Jet Blacks, Litspeed
Quote | Reply
Well, I'm still coming to terms with this but last week I had a heart arrhythmia present that is not going to allow me to ride my bike at the level I am used to. I'm still coming to terms with this but in an effort to get my mind off the bike I am selling everything I own. This listing is just some of the hardware I have laying around, I'll update and list the clothing and accessories later. Photos of everything listed are in the link to the Google Photo album.

Kinetic Road Machine Smart trainer: Purchased Nov. 2017 to be used with Zwift. This is the type of trainer that synchs with Zwift to change the resistance based on terrain. Not just a power meter but true Erg mode. Excellent condition. $350 shipped

2015 Cannondale SuperSix Evo, size 60cm. Drivetrain is Ultegra 6800 except upgraded TRP calipers. Cannondale SI crank with Spidering 52/38 chainrings, 11/28 R8000 cassette. Zipp Service Course SL seat post and stem, Zipp SL-70 Aero carbon bars, Zipp Alumina cages and Look Keo 2 Max carbon pedals included. Saddle is Specialized Sitero. Only real blemish on this machine is on the down tube where a bungee hook scratched the paint during travel. Otherwise in great condition. $1200 shipped without wheels

Litespeed L1R, size Large. This is the Hi Mod version. Comes with FSA carbon cranks 175mm and 34/50T. Beautiful bike, was just too small for me: $500 shipped

Bont Riot road shoes, size 46.5: Simply the best road shoes I've ever owned. In great condition with minimal wear. $70

Link to photos:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WgvC6Lg6CWpJjcnE9

https://www.dropbox.com/...N3bn37a-Ua8cJpa?dl=0
Last edited by: adktriguy46: Sep 18, 18 14:51
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Heart arrhythmia selloff: Kinetic Road Machine Smart Trainer, Stans Alpha 340, Ultegra R8000, Cannondale SuperSix Evo, Bontrager Ballista, Bont, HED Jet Blacks, Litspeed [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Link doesn’t appear to be working
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Heart arrhythmia selloff: Kinetic Road Machine Smart Trainer, Stans Alpha 340, Ultegra R8000, Cannondale SuperSix Evo, Bontrager Ballista, Bont, HED Jet Blacks, Litspeed [bthomas515] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hmmmm seems to be working for me. I’ll create a Dropbox as well. I can send you photos of anything you’d like to see in the mean time.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Heart arrhythmia selloff: Kinetic Road Machine Smart Trainer, Stans Alpha 340, Ultegra R8000, Cannondale SuperSix Evo, Bontrager Ballista, Bont, HED Jet Blacks, Litspeed [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Excuse this question for how it may come off, but I'm genuinely interested in the trainer: is this the same trainer listed at $295 here?:https://www.kurtkinetic.com/...AP--tdBoCFuoQAvD_BwE

Edit: nevermind. Found that this unit is the next step up from the one shown in the link.
Last edited by: mdsfx: Sep 3, 18 14:07
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Heart arrhythmia selloff: Kinetic Road Machine Smart Trainer, Stans Alpha 340, Ultegra R8000, Cannondale SuperSix Evo, Bontrager Ballista, Bont, HED Jet Blacks, Litspeed [mdsfx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are correct sir. Mine is the level up from that one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good luck with the sale. I just wanted to say I'm sorry to hear about your health, and wish you the best of luck with your road ahead.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Heart arrhythmia selloff: Kinetic Road Machine Smart Trainer, Stans Alpha 340, Ultegra R8000, Cannondale SuperSix Evo, Bontrager Ballista, Bont, HED Jet Blacks, Litspeed [317] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That’s very much appreciated. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ultegra R8000 group sold. Still have two sets of brakes. One 6800 set and one 6700 set. $50 and $40 respectively.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Ballista Helmet, is it still available? Also sending PM.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
HEDs and Stans wheels have been sold. Will update with other parts/ clothing I have this weekend.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How do the Bont shoes run? I wear a 47 in Sidi? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Heart arrhythmia selloff: Kinetic Road Machine Smart Trainer, Stans Alpha 340, Ultegra R8000, Cannondale SuperSix Evo, Bontrager Ballista, Bont, HED Jet Blacks, Litspeed [pdudle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They run a tad on the large side. Especially the toe box which is one reason I like them so much.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you sell the Sitero? Price?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Heart arrhythmia selloff: Kinetic Road Machine Smart Trainer, Stans Alpha 340, Ultegra R8000, Cannondale SuperSix Evo, Bontrager Ballista, Bont, HED Jet Blacks, Litspeed [D.O.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Absolutely. How about $80
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply