Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: HED CX front tubular 650
Quote | Reply
HED CX tubular, 650c, 18 spoke. Very good condition. One blemish that appears to be a ding that I didn't even notice or remember how it happened. Looks like a deep scratch, not structural. Lots of glue build up on rim, will benefit from a wire wheel and some lacquer thinner. Blemish is shown in picture. Does not go through. Will throw in a tire of some sort or other and does come with skewer pictured. I race on one just like this and have no idea how I wound up with 2 of them!

$125 + shipping from Baltimore.

--------------
Elivis needs boats.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: HED CX front tubular 650 [Schwingding] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP.

$125 + shipping. Wheel is perfect other than the scratch indicated. Will throw in tire as mentioned.

--------------
Elivis needs boats.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will you sell it to me? :-)
Quote Reply
Re: FS: HED CX front tubular 650 [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Of course! (I remember). I have learned much since then. If there is an intermediate, they must inspect and sign off before being delivered to the final receipient.

I don't think you're really interested, but there isn't a damned thing wrong with this wheel, I just didn't want the buyer to come back and say - "hey, whats with this scratch? You didn't say that in your ad"

--------------
Elivis needs boats.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dude, I swear I told you like it happened :-)

Anyway, I'm really interested in this one, can you check how much is shipping to NM?! Do you take PayPal? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: HED CX front tubular 650 [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$8 for shipping. Yes I take paypal. I'll bmail you the address, and send lots of pictures before I ship it.

Plus, I have an unconditional money back garundamntee. If you are in any way unhappy with the wheel or other aspect of the transaction, and notify me within 10 days of receipt, I will completely refund your money if you pay to return the wheel to me.

Well I guess thats not EXACTLY unconditional but its close.

--------------
Elivis needs boats.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Email me the pics, let's get this rolling.
Quote Reply