Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Giant TCR Composite Frameset *Brand New* $1300 OBO
Quote | Reply
"The Giant TCR Composite Frameset delivers colossal power transfer and light weight ideal for racing and hammering out personal-record rides. This TCR carbon frame is one of the lightest in the pro peloton and it surges forward even under the slightest effort. Made of T-700 carbon, it's a Tour de France-proven veteran that makes an ideal chassis for any dream bike."

Asking: $1300 OBO
Retail: $1709

Check it out here: http://bicyclesource.us/itemdetails.cfm?ID=5470

Size: XS, S, M, ML, L (see explanation below)

I won a "voucher" for this awesome frameset at a local race raffle for: (1) Giant TCR Composite Frameset. I can't give up my Salsa (my current ride) so I'm going to sell the bike to help pay for my books and tuition @ ASU, and my ASU triathlon/cycling membership dues.

What's cool is that you can pick your size because I get to choose what size I want with the voucher. Basically, you pay me, I get the bike size you want, and then it's all you (but I get a brand new Chemistry book, oh boy!)

Thanks guys and gals.

------------------------------------------
"My twin brother was born before me, he came out 5 minutes earlier, that's why he's the faster swimmer." ~Brian Folts

ASU Cycling, ASU Triathlon
ASU Track & Field, ASU Cross Country
I've got all the cool t-shirts
ASU stands for Arizona State University, btw
Last edited by: Kal Clark: Aug 17, 06 10:05
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Giant TCR Composite Frameset *Brand New* [Kal Clark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds great but way out of my price range. Seems rather cheesy to "discount" a free frame less then $200. Must be quite a big chem book.

Proud Founder of the Jamis Mafia- Daring to be different.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Giant TCR Composite Frameset *Brand New* [House] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude, it's $1500 or OBO, I'm just lookin for all the cash I can get here, trust me, I'm out of state here @ ASU, my tuition is like $20,000.

My $1500 price tag implies a donation to my college fund. Make a reasonable offer, every little bit helps over here.

------------------------------------------
"My twin brother was born before me, he came out 5 minutes earlier, that's why he's the faster swimmer." ~Brian Folts

ASU Cycling, ASU Triathlon
ASU Track & Field, ASU Cross Country
I've got all the cool t-shirts
ASU stands for Arizona State University, btw
Quote Reply