Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Garmin Vector 3 Dual Sensing Power Meter Cycling Pedals (Pair/Left and Right)
Quote | Reply
Selling my dual sided garmin vector 3 power pedals! These work great, I just no longer need them--I have "upgraded". Please PM or comment below for pictures.

Price is $500 shipped.

“The answer is hard work. What are you doing on Christmas Eve? Are you riding your bike? January 1st – are you riding your bike?”- Lance Armstrong
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin Vector 3 Dual Sensing Power Meter Cycling Pedals (Pair/Left and Right) [ChrisBorgerding] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin Vector 3 Dual Sensing Power Meter Cycling Pedals (Pair/Left and Right) [ChrisBorgerding] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi there! are the pedals still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin Vector 3 Dual Sensing Power Meter Cycling Pedals (Pair/Left and Right) [yjanah] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No they are not, but I do have favero assioma duo power pedals for sale. I think they are much better.

“The answer is hard work. What are you doing on Christmas Eve? Are you riding your bike? January 1st – are you riding your bike?”- Lance Armstrong
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much ?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin Vector 3 Dual Sensing Power Meter Cycling Pedals (Pair/Left and Right) [Timjr21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I might be interested too.
Quote Reply