Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Garmin 935 - Great Condition (SOLD)
Quote | Reply
Both watches have been sold and on there way to new homes. Thanks again for the interest.

I have 2 Garmin 935 watches for sale. One with a grey quick fit band and another with purple. My wife and I are the original owners of both and upgraded to the Fenix line.

Both are in good condition and work well along with solid battery life. Will come with original box if requested along with charging cord and watch. the original owner of a garmin 935. There is a small slight scratch on upper right of the grey one on the screen (black part) that I got prior to having a tempered screen saver on.

$250 shipped. Paypal and add +3% if not doing friends. Send me a pm and can send photos as I cannot fogure out how to attach one. I will ship day after payment is received.
Last edited by: ericallenboyd: Sep 26, 19 12:50
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin 935 - Great Condition [ericallenboyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lowered the price and added my wifes watch.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin 935 - Great Condition [the chad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The grey band 935 has been sold as of last night and mailed out this morning. Still have the purple band still available. Will put on ebay by the end of the week is no takers.

I am trying to post photos but not working for me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will take the purple one, please pm me your paypal account. Thanks

------------------------------
The first time man split the atom was when the atom tried to hold Jens Voigt's wheel, but cracked.
Quote Reply