Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Felt T23 Junior Tri Bike
Quote | Reply
For sale:

Felt T23 originally purchased ~2007. Size 54cm frame. All components original to the bike. This was my bike while racing on the junior circuit back in the day and was compliant for all USAT regulations at that time. The main one being that the aero bars do not extend out past the hoods.

This is a great bike for competitive junior triathletes or teenagers just getting into the sport. A great fit for those under ~ 5' 8". My wife (5' 8") tried riding it and the reach was a little long for her, so I can't say for certain how well it would fit most women.

I was terrible at keeping a log of my workouts back then, but I would approximate this bike having <1,500 miles on it. The handle bars need new grip tape but all other components have been tested and trued-up by Geoff at Veloscience Bike Works in New Albany, Ohio.

Selling price of $500. I'm located in central Ohio and am willing to drive to meet those within a couple hours distance. Any shipping costs would have to be covered by the buyer. Picture attached, more pictures available upon request.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Felt T23 Junior Tri Bike [SwimShoes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply