Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Felt AR1 Size 56
Quote | Reply
For sale Felt AR1 (Frame and Fork, seat post only). Great condition. I have all of the frame gadgets for mechanical or Etap) Asking $1,500 plus split shipping. I bought this new and have had it for 2 seasons, but I have 4 bikes, so this is mostly just my race bike or fast group ride bike. Most training is done on other bikes.

Currently has fairly new Tri-Rig Omega X brakes front and rear. They are awesome. The rear brake works far better than the ee brakes I had on before and the front is about as slick as you can get for aero- good stopping power too. Easy adjustment for different size wheels. I do not want to sell separately, or before the frame sells, as I will still be using them if the frame doesn't sell. Both brakes if bought with the frame for additional $250.

PM for additional pics[/img]

Andy
Last edited by: Andrew L: Apr 23, 19 19:32
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Felt AR1 Size 56 [Andrew L] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is this still available? What B.B. does it accept?

Habitual line stepper.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Felt AR1 Size 56 [zeusrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Felt AR frames are BB30, but you can run just about any crankset with the right bottom bracket, and perhaps spacers.

I wanna go fast!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Felt AR1 Size 56 [zeusrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, The BB is currently for a Sram crankset. I think I have a Shimano and a Campy for this bike too. It is still available and I will give you a good deal on it as it is just taking up space. I have switched to a disc brake bike so that is the only reason I am selling. I have several HED wheels that I am selling as well. My email is andy.lebeau249@gmail.com if that is easier for you to communicate.

Andy
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Felt AR1 Size 56 [Andrew L] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available?
Quote Reply