Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: FS: 85 mm Edge Carbon Wheelset 700c [RUNPUDDRUN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you get a chance to breakup a set again, i will take an 85 front. Let me know :) Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 85 mm Edge Carbon Wheelset 700c [omoore61] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Might be a while, unless someone speaks up. I have a 85 rear now and it's a PITA to have it just sit there...

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." -Steve Prefontaine
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All sold. I have 4 more sets of 85 mm sets coming in this friday. 3 of them are nude carbon and 1 set is with the Edge decals. PM me if you are interested.

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." -Steve Prefontaine
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1 rear left, last guy backed out. I am ordering more sets for all who are interested. CF prices are rising 10% come late July and I am ordering 1 more time before then (next week or so) for all who want a set.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just ordered 4 more sets, 1 of them is decaled, the rest is nude carbon. none are spoken for as of now. not ordering more for a while now.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mine had decals, any way to take the decals off them?

----
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 85 mm Edge Carbon Wheelset 700c [VanCityJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can try a heat gun and an exacto knife. they are similar to ZIPP decals.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
1 rear left, last guy backed out. I am ordering more sets for all who are interested. CF prices are rising 10% come late July and I am ordering 1 more time before then (next week or so) for all who want a set.

I am very interested in a 85mm rear only if the price is right. Nude or decaled. I want which ever is cheaper. Just need a deeper section wheel than my dv46t. Please give me a good price and I will buy. Rear only!

Thanks
vic.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 85 mm Edge Carbon Wheelset 700c [vic32amg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can now get new frames if anyone wants one...Very sweet frames, similar to a very nice, expensive bike...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price on the frame?

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 85 mm Edge Carbon Wheelset 700c [Devlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$1100 now, but probably $1300 w/in the next month due to rising gas and carbon fiber costs from the Mfgr.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
if anyone is interested in the frame, let me know. I also have 3 new sets of wheels that I got in today. 2 of them are nude sets, 1 is decal-ed

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RUN,
any recomendations on which of these wheelsets would be good use for cyclocross racing?
I am around 175 lbs if that matters.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Those are shorter head tubes than a P3C. You can get super low on that if you wanted to!

Breakfast is for Closers
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 85 mm Edge Carbon Wheelset 700c [vic32amg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have 3 sets available now, 2 are nude, 1 is decaled. $800 shipped and they're yours.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is there a way to get add'l info on the frame? I clicked through on the specs you posted but the picture is too grainy...cant read the angles, etc. I would be very interested in one. Thanks!

CM

"Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof." - John Kenneth Galbraith
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 85 mm Edge Carbon Wheelset 700c [Team Schwinn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
frames are all gone for a couple more months... I have 2 sets of the wheels left though.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
anyone have any reviews and maybe weights w/o skewers (actual) on these? I think a guy is picking up my disc saturday so i'll probably be ready to buy these very soon....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
any idea if there is a clincher option?

Quote | Reply
there is, but they are $100 more.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 85 mm Edge Carbon Wheelset 700c [dartingd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can try and get them weighed for you, if anyone who has bought them from me has weighed them, you can let me know. I will try and get them weighed either tomorrow or saturday.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you get the clincher weight, also? Thx,.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sorry to be a pain, but w/e i decide to buy will be raced in time trials, road races, and crits (*sometimes)...i don't expect a zipp outta 800 bucks, but i also would be willing to save for a bit longer if it meant the zipps were that much better...they're about 1500 grams pre-skewers w/o tires or cassette...if these were 1800 or sub 1800 it'd be interesting...heck, i may even consider cutting the hubs and putting some zipp or am/classic hubs on them....anal, i know, but anyways....also, who makes these wheels? edge? do they have a website?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 85 mm Edge Carbon Wheelset 700c [dartingd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
these are the same exact wheels as the TOKEN T5/T85 and the beyond fab 85mm wheelset.

The advertised weight on the wheels are 820g (front) and 1030g (rear). I have said this numerous times,but these are NOT ZIPPS, but the performance is pretty close to what you will find w/ the 808's. I believe I said this in an earlier post, but a buddy of mine raced on a borrowed set of 808's and then did the same race on these and was only 2 or 3 sec slower on the edge wheels.

Quote Reply

Prev Next