Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: FS: 85 mm Edge Carbon Wheelset 700c [gottabekidding] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yep...

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." -Steve Prefontaine
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 85 mm Edge Carbon Wheelset 700c [RUNPUDDRUN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go $800 shipped?

AB
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 85 mm Edge Carbon Wheelset 700c [gottabekidding] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes. PM sent

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." -Steve Prefontaine
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you all out or do you still have more? Will you be willing to sell only the rear wheel?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 85 mm Edge Carbon Wheelset 700c [carboner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1 set left. Sorry, unless someone wants just a front and speaks up, can't sell them separately.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you accept PayPal at $800 delivered?
thanks,
Kevin

I wanna go fast!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 85 mm Edge Carbon Wheelset 700c [ironmanatee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in front, but need to do some research
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 85 mm Edge Carbon Wheelset 700c [non_sequitur] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If someone wants the rear, and you want the front, let your voice be heard.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have someone that has committed to the rear, if anyone wants the front, PM me, b/c that is the only way that I will separate them.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rear is taken, front for $375 shipped, first one gets it.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ALL SOLD. I am thinking about ordering more if anybody is interested. If so, or if you have a request, Let me know. I can get pretty much any combination of depths... Also, I can get these 2 bars...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am interested in a front wheel. How much do the bars run, and how close to the bar can the pads get? Theyre a bit high for my tastes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
runpuddrun,
For the lower aero bar set up, how adjustable is the system? Do the arm pads slide independent of the aerobars (i.e. not mounted on the base bar like the Profile Design Carbon X)? Also can you have the aero bars above and below the base bar, or do they just mount above? Also what is the anticipated cost for them? Thanks again. Looking forward to racing on the Edge 85mm front that you sold me.

Spec
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 85 mm Edge Carbon Wheelset 700c [Spectatorsport] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will only sell a front if someone wants a rear. They come together and it's a pain to just have 1 rear sitting there. If someone voices that they want one, then it's yours for the taking though. The top set of aerobars are very "similar" to these... http://www.trisports.com/...rgrated-aerobar.html

The bars slide independently from the pads I believe. I don't think that you can have them below the bars though. The top set is $310 and the bottom set is $250.

Last edited by: RUNPUDDRUN: May 20, 08 8:49
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
are there any of these wheels remaining? I'd like a set if there are.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 85 mm Edge Carbon Wheelset 700c [tattoorob] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1 set of each left. 50/85 and 85/85. PM sent.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All sold. PM me if you are interested in a set. Trying to gauge interest and see if more people want a set.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
To those of you afraid of dealing online with folks without feedback ratings such as on EBAY etc, I can say I purchased a set of these wheels and am pleased with the fit and finish of them, the speed at which they were shipped and received, and the level of conversation between runpuddrun and myself. Over all I am very impressed with such a reasonable pricepoint. Thank you very much, as I am a satisfied customer. I will let you all know how the wheels ride in a couple of weeks... I also ordered a wheelbuilders.com disc cover, so this should be a super good deal for my over all racing budget!

Eric
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 85 mm Edge Carbon Wheelset 700c [ericstevens73] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the kind words. BTW, that was unsolicited. Everyone seems to like them, the looks, price and the performance. Someone who just bought a set from me said that his time recently at a TT was only 3 sec difference b/w these and a set of 808's if that means anything at all.

I love my wheel cover on my set, so you should also.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, totally unsolicited. I just like what I like, and am willing to let others know when I like it... Alright I'll shut up now.

Eric
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 85 mm Edge Carbon Wheelset 700c [ericstevens73] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wheels will arrive on Thursday/Friday depending on customs... Ship out on Saturday if paid by then. I ordered 5 sets and have 3 left. 2 85/85 and 1 50/85 left as of now. Same bat price, same bat channel...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last price I saw was $800 shipped is that correct?

Grandpa Dave
Sponsors/ Main Sponsor WIFE!!!
RUDY PROJECT
http://www.e-rudy.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 85 mm Edge Carbon Wheelset 700c [ITRI2008] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent. Yes, $800 shipped. $750 for the 50/85 set.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
50 front is sold. I have a blank (without decals) nude carbon 85mm rear left. $415 and it's yours. I also have 1 more 85/85 set.

Quote Reply

Prev Next