Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: ENVE 6.7 Tubular wheelset w/ Chris King R45 hubs and Veloflex tires - $800 + shipping
Quote | Reply
Hey all,

Offloading some stuff in the garage and decided to sell these wheels since they haven't been ridden as much as I thought they would. I am the second owner, and the wheels are in great shape. Previous owner said they put around 1000 miles on them; I haven't ridden them more than 150-200 miles at most. As such, they've got lots and lots of miles left.

Rims are Enve 6.7 tubulars (rim brake, decals removed) laced to black Chris King R45 hubs (shimano freehub). Spokes are silver Sapim CX rays. Tires are Veloflex Arenbergs that I bought new and glued on when I purchased the wheels. Can include Reynolds skewers and an Ultegra 11-speed cassette if the buyer is interested.

$800 + shipping. Cash equivalents for payment.

Last edited by: jhoj: Dec 4, 22 11:57
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ENVE 6.7 Tubular wheelset w/ Chris King R45 hubs and Veloflex tires - $1000 shipped CONUS [jhoj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Will consider reasonable offers
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ENVE 6.7 Tubular wheelset w/ Chris King R45 hubs and Veloflex tires - $1000 shipped CONUS [jhoj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for a fast wheelset!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump with price drop.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply