Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: E-Motion Model F Rollers - $245 and split shipping
Quote | Reply
Up for sale is a nice set of E-Motion rollers. They are in good shape and I have trained on them religiously (at least through the cold New England winters). I have attached a pic but for anyone interested, I can send more. They differ from traditional rollers based on their free motion technology. The rollers actually move forward and backward inside the frame to mimic riding on the roads. You can stand, sprint and the feeling is as close to the roads as possible. The belts are smooth and the drums spin quietly. If you haven't given rollers a try, these may be your ticket. Resistance is set manually (multiple settings) via the rocker arm that sits right in front non-contact magnetic roller.

If anyone is in the Southern New England (RI, Eastern CT, Mass) area I would be willing to drive/meet as opposed to shipping. For those not local, I can price out shipping (via Bike Flights) and split the price with you. Let me know if you have questions.

"You are either part of the solution, or part of the problem" -- Eldridge Cleaver
Quote Reply
Re: FS: E-Motion Model F Rollers - $245 and split shipping [chrisinri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great deal on awesome rollers. I love mine
Quote Reply
Re: FS: E-Motion Model F Rollers - $245 and split shipping [chrisinri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is this still aviliable?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just checking as someone in Mass, are these still up for sale?
Quote Reply