Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Disc Groupsets and Parts! SRAM Force, Shimano Ultegra 8000, Juin Tech
Quote | Reply
Some disc items for sale for those scoff at saving the rim brake! Please PM for more pics

SRAM Force 1x HRD mini group. Shifters, post mount calipers with SwissStop Yellow pads, Long Cage RD with Clutch. $350

Shimano Ultegra 8000 mechanical disc groupset. Shifters, flat mount calipers, front derailleur, SS cage rear derailleur, 172.5 50/34 crankset, 11-28 cassette, chain, RT800 160mm rotors at ~1.7mm thickness. $550

Juin Tech F1 calipers with 160mm rotors and extra pads. $100

Prices include shipping in the Cont. US and paypal. I'm willing to ship internationally but extra shipping and possible import fees might be applicable. If in the NYC/CT/Northern NJ area we could do a face to face. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me via message, and I will answer as soon as possible. Reasonable offers are always welcome. Thanks in advance for the interest.
Last edited by: yinzerniner: Jul 24, 20 18:34
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Disc Groupsets and Parts! SRAM Force, Shimano Ultegra 8000, Juin Tech [yinzerniner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you get interest in other parts of the group and you are willing to split up, I'm interested in the ultegra crankset. PM me if you're willing to split it up
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Disc Groupsets and Parts! SRAM Force, Shimano Ultegra 8000, Juin Tech [PBT_2009] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ultegra groupset is SOLD!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Disc Groupsets and Parts! SRAM Force, Shimano Ultegra 8000, Juin Tech [yinzerniner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All SOLD! Thank ST!
Last edited by: yinzerniner: Aug 9, 21 8:42
Quote Reply