Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
FS: Di2 front junction box, Garmin HR, Garmin Forerunner+HR, Wahoo Blue SC, Descente Ski jacket, Free Cateye computers & iPhone arm band
Quote | Reply
Shimano Di2 Front wiring harness SM-EW67-A - $50

Wahoo Blue SC sensor - $30

Garmin Heart Rate monitor (the newer style) - $35

Garmin Forerunner 50 watch with heart rate strap (the older style): the watch was actually never used. Bought it as a bundle with the footpod and HR strip from Costco a few years ago but never got a chance to use it. Includes the ANT USB stick. Lost the footpod. The HR is used. Make me an offer

New, never worn, Descente World Cup ski jacket, white, men's Medium - $100 (MSRP $700)

Cateye wireless computers:
- Cateye Cordless 7 with speed sensor
- Cateye Strada Wireless with speed sensor
I haven't used either for a long time. Not all the fastener pieces are there. What you see in the picture below is what you will get. Free, with you pay the postage around $5.

TubeBand iPhone 4 armband: new never used. Free, and you pay the postage around $5.
Last edited by: dalava: Dec 27, 14 12:34
Quote Reply
Post deleted by dalava [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: dalava: Nov 19, 14 7:02
Re: FS: wheelsets (Dura Ace C24, Stan's/PowerTap tubeless, Stan's/Chris King R45 tubeless) [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi there,

Could you send me an email at flegoupi (at) shaw (dot) ca. Might be interested by one of your wheelset.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: wheelsets (Dura Ace C24, Stan's/PowerTap tubeless, Stan's/Chris King R45 tubeless) [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the DA C24's. Can you PM me with pics?
Quote Reply
Last edited by: dalava: Nov 25, 14 6:23
Quote | Reply
Bump for a great set of wheels! So wish I had an extra $550 for those DA wheels!!!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: wheelsets (Dura Ace C24, Stan's/PowerTap tubeless, Stan's/Chris King R45 tubeless) [bianchi10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Stan's/Chris King wheelset sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added new items.
Quote Reply
Last edited by: dalava: Nov 30, 14 6:00
Quote | Reply
Lowered price to $450. Please take them away from me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
added new Di2 electronic bits.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Di2 parts. PM with price.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: wheelsets (Dura Ace C24, Stan's/PowerTap tubeless, Stan's/Chris King R45 tubeless) [Runninfool] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added new items
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pictures of the Descente ski jacket:

The color of the jacket is white (as in white, not off white), with black and silver reflective trims. It's an insulated jacket with detachable hood, zipper in arm pit for air flow, powder skirt, and sleeve cuffs. It has Descente's ION-BODIES technology.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pictures of the Di2 parts:

Battery and charger pictures will be up shortly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Picture of the Wahoo Blue SC sensor:

The rubber band for mounting the sensor on the chainstay is missing, but as you can see, you can use zipties also.
Quote Reply

Prev Next