Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sold
Quote | Reply
Both bikes sold
Last edited by: tdavey: Jul 3, 20 14:48
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Custom Scott Plasma 5 Team Issue (Size 56) w/ Drag2Zero Front End + Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Disc (L) [tdavey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added pictures with the Drag 2 Zero front end on the Scott Plasma (which is the current setup) in the Google photos link in the description. I will include both front ends for a lot of adjustability to suit preference. I have additional risers for the D2Z setup to adjust pad risers from no rise up to 90 mm rise in about whatever increments you want. As pictured I have 40 mm of risers + the angled wedges.

I would also consider selling the Bontrager xxx6 disc wheels pictured on the Canyon Ultimate (photo link in description) separately.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Custom Scott Plasma 5 Team Issue (Size 56) w/ Drag2Zero Front End + Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Disc (L) [tdavey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tdavey wrote:
Tri Bike

- Enve Wheels

What ENVE wheels are those?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Custom Scott Plasma 5 Team Issue (Size 56) w/ Drag2Zero Front End + Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Disc (L) [RichardL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't remember the exact model, but the ENVE sticker at the front valve stems lists depth at 60 mm and the rear measures at 94 mm. They both have Chris King hubs. If you need me to track this info down I'm sure I can contact ENVE and give them the serial numbers to get more info, just let me know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tdavey wrote:
I don't remember the exact model, but the ENVE sticker at the front valve stems lists depth at 60 mm and the rear measures at 94 mm. They both have Chris King hubs. If you need me to track this info down I'm sure I can contact ENVE and give them the serial numbers to get more info, just let me know.

Ah, your front wheel is from the ENVE 6.7 wheelset and your rear wheel is from the ENVE 8.9 wheelset.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What year is the canyon?

https://twitter.com/mungub
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Custom Scott Plasma 5 Team Issue (Size 56) w/ Drag2Zero Front End + Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Disc (L) [mungub50] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The frame is a 2017, the wheels and other components are newer than that as I stripped down and built it up. Most of the components are early 2019 with fewer than 500 miles on them, much of them trainer miles
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump - lowered price on Scott Plasma 5; sold Canyon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Beautiful bike. Sadly too small for me. What did you think of the d2z bars?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Custom Scott Plasma 5 Team Issue (Size 56) w/ Drag2Zero Front End + Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Disc (L) [TNTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Big fan. Are they worth the money? Can’t say for sure, but if money isn’t a problem they are a nice luxury
Quote Reply