Re: Custom 2018/19 Scott Plasma RC [Bscheel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That bike looks cool as fuck

Gone with the wind

Instagram: palmtreestriathlon
Quote Reply
Re: Custom 2018/19 Scott Plasma RC [palmtrees] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haha thank you! It's been a blast to ride and walk around. It's eye candy for sure
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
palmtrees wrote:
mos def

Be Uncommon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
palmtrees wrote:

x2.

Been trying to come up with a color scheme to refresh my Plasma and this is a strong contender.
Quote Reply
Re: Custom 2018/19 Scott Plasma RC [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks everyone!!
Quote Reply
Re: Custom 2018/19 Scott Plasma RC [Bscheel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Custom 2018/19 Scott Plasma RC with Quarq and Evne 7.8's [Bscheel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
x3.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Custom 2018/19 Scott Plasma RC with Quarq and Evne 7.8's [Scotthb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haha and thank you x3
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Custom 2018/19 Scott Plasma RC with Quarq and Evne 7.8's [Bscheel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Which wrap option did you do, and what was your experience? I'm considering doing it for my P2.

Someone buy this bike

Gone with the wind

Instagram: palmtreestriathlon
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Custom 2018/19 Scott Plasma RC with Quarq and Evne 7.8's [palmtrees] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM me! I worked with richie at bicyclemakeover.com
Super happy with the colors and how its protected the bike throughout the year, and any chips can be "patched" with a "bandaid" of vinyl. Super sweet. I love it
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Custom 2018/19 Scott Plasma RC with Quarq and Evne 7.8's [Scotthb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed. I really like the simplicity and color scheme. Most of the work bicyclemakeover does is way too over the top. This looks great.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Custom 2018/19 Scott Plasma RC with Quarq and Evne 7.8's [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm a loud color/paint job guy, but a simple loud. I feel some have too much going on to process.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What level of makeover was this considered to be??
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Custom 2018/19 Scott Plasma RC with Quarq and Evne 7.8's [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Believe second from the top. Custom but not design artist drawing custom.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What did the wrap cost? Did you have to strip to frame?

Oh and free bump:-)
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Custom 2018/19 Scott Plasma RC with Quarq and Evne 7.8's [cjb3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bicyclemakeover.com is who I worked with! Did the premium wrap. Love it. Sorry what do you mean by strip to frame? Strip all components? Yes had to be just frame to wrap!

Thanks 4 the bump!
Other quesrions feel free to pm me
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Few questions:

1. Why are you selling this beast? Are you buying something else? (I heard Scott is coming out with a new model soon hence my concern)

2. I love the colors but how much weight does the custom wrap add & are there any issues with clearance for the wheels (e.g out of the saddle on hills is there any rub?)?

3. Is it possible to upgrade this to a 56T chainring?

4. What do you mean by a dual-sided Quarq?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Custom 2018/19 Scott Plasma RC with Quarq and Evne 7.8's [davews09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the questions, here are the answers

1. Why are you selling this beast? Are you buying something else? (I heard Scott is coming out with a new model soon hence my concern)
Yearly upgrade from sponsors, wont be riding this one regardless of what comes out. Absolutely LOVED this bike so will be working with sponsors to see if I can ride scott again.

2. I love the colors but how much weight does the custom wrap add & are there any issues with clearance for the wheels (e.g out of the saddle on hills is there any rub?)?

I climb a ton of hills, living in Tucson currently. No rubbing. If there ever is a rub there are dropout screws, super easy to add a mm of clearance.

Weight I was told it added 70 grams. So take 2 trips to the porta potty instead of one race morning and you got it covered haha

3. Is it possible to upgrade this to a 56T chainring?

Definitely possible. Just have to make sure it's the right BCD

4. What do you mean by a dual-sided Quarq?

Power meters come in single sided and dual sided. My power meter is dual sided. More accurate readings and more constant readings along with a left/right balance among other data from rides

Any other questions, comments, or want to talk further just PM me or keep commenting

Thanks for the interest!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Custom 2018/19 Scott Plasma RC with Quarq and Evne 7.8's [davews09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The bike is a L, how tall and what weight are you?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Custom 2018/19 Scott Plasma RC with Quarq and Evne 7.8's [johnny_5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorey missed this reply. I am 6 foot tall. Could easily fit much much larger. Weight I don't see as much of a frame thing. More of wheel build. But I race at 150lb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply

Prev Next