Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Colnago C60 Road Bike Frameset Size 54S
Quote | Reply
Didn't get what you wanted for Christmas? No worries! This may be the bike for you.

2014 Colnago C60 Carbon Frame Set 54s Excellent Condition for Rim Brakes and 700c Wheels Mechanical or Electronic Shifting

The Colnago C60, like the C64/C59/C50/C40 are all hand-made in Italy--the last of the significant manufacturers to still do so by hand.

Includes all pictured: frame, fork, headset, seat post and seat post collar.

I have had this for 1.5yrs now (I am the second owner) and really enjoyed this bike, but am going back to my C50. Compared to my C50, this C60 is much more stiff in the bottom bracket area and much lighter. However, the lugged construction of the C60 still makes for a comfortable ride--I raced RAMROD on this and felt fine at the end.

This is a 54S, for which you can find the sizing on line. At this size, the top tube is almost horizontal (you don't really notice that it is a sloping size when built up). There is 35mm of steerer exposed above the headset. The bottom bracket is set-up right now to accept a Campagnolo Ultra-Torque crankset, but you can change this very easily to the bottom bracket of your choice. The C60 is designed to support either mechanical (how I had it set up) or electronic shifting.

This is Colnago paint code MLBK for those of you that care. There are only two marks on this frame: one very faint paint scrape in the top tube, one wheel rub on the left inner chain stay. Other than paint off the drop-outs from installing the wheels, these are the only two marks on this frame. Many more photos available by request.

Asking $2100 for which I will ship it for free in the continental USA. Open to offers as well.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Colnago C60 Road Bike Frameset Size 54S [chris8382] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump Bump.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available?

N+1
Strava
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Colnago C60 Road Bike Frameset Size 54S [alexne] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, no. Sold about 2yrs ago. Good luck.

Quote Reply