Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Chris King R45 rear wheel (fully functional, may be used with certain 11-speed cassettes) and 165 mm Dura Ace 7950 SRM (for parts only)
Quote | Reply
All prices include paypal fees, but exclude shipping

As mentioned in another thread, I have a fully functional rear wheel, built with Kinlin XR300 rim laced to a 28H 10 speed CK R45 hub via triple butted DT Supercomp spokes. I would estimate that there are less than 26k miles on it. The wheel runs true, both laterally and radially.

This hub is compatible with Shimano HG 700/800 cassettes (both 11 speeds); alternatively, one could have other 11-speed cassettes modified to fit. I originally intended to run this thing on my road bike, with the 11-speed HG 700/800 cassette, but as my TT training wheels have died, I need a wheel to run cassettes with tighter gear ratios.

Thinking $175 OBO plus shipping (either for the hub per se or as a wheel, the shipping on the wheel obviously being higher)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for the SRM, it was recently serviced (on Sept 19) but still has a drifting offset. As such, it's not a measurement device, but merely an estimator device. Usable parts on the SRM include 1) a pair of 165 mm crank arms that are compatible with SRM spiders for 7800 and 7900 series Dura Ace cranksets and 2) almost new battery (just installed by SRM on Sept 19), with less than 2 hours of use. Large chainring doesn't have a lot of miles left (mainly used it while riding indoors); small chainring almost new.

$80 OBO + shipping for the crank arms
$100 OBO + shipping for the spider (which contains the newly-replaced battery)

Or take the whole thing for $165 + shipping (which will be ~$25 max)

Last edited by: echappist: Oct 13, 19 9:01
Quote Reply
Re: FS: For parts only 165 mm Dura Ace 7950 SRM [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do the crank arms have the 4 torx screws?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: For parts only 165 mm Dura Ace 7950 SRM [mike s] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, four Torx screws at the back (see photos)

Quote Reply
Re: FS: For parts only 165 mm Dura Ace 7950 SRM [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated. Also a rear wheel for sale.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Fully functioning Chris King R45 laced to Kinlin XR 300 and For parts only 165 mm Dura Ace 7950 SRM [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Note that one can convert the hub to handle all 11-speed cassettes with a conversion kit, for ~$150 on ebay
Quote Reply