Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by adktriguy46
Re: FS: Cheap gear Selloff (Castelli, Bont, Shimano, Zipp) [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Heads up, 404 not found when I tried your link to photos.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cheap gear Selloff (Castelli, Bont, Shimano, Zipp) [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Was wondering about the Bont shoes. I have really wanted a pair, but I think those may be too bid. How close to the actual size do they fit? I followed their guide on a pair of shoes last year, and they were pretty much a full 5mm shorter than they said they would be from front to back inside the shoe (footbed).

Also, I got the same message the other person did when trying to view the pics.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cheap gear Selloff (Castelli, Bont, Shimano, Zipp) [tyme] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok I’ll try to figure out the link. The Bonts tend to run a tad large. I’m a 12.5 US men and these are spot on.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size on bibs, and x2 in the link not working
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cheap gear Selloff (Castelli, Bont, Shimano, Zipp) [PBT_2009] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still working on the link. Bibs are size large
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cheap gear Selloff (Castelli, Bont, Shimano, Zipp) [tyme] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just to chime in on Bont sizing, I wear the same exact Euro size (47) in Bont as I do in Specialized and Shimano, and don't notice a difference in general sizing.

x2 on the pics link not working btw!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent.

"Heart Rate, Watts, I have no idea, I race, I don't pace." Andrew Starykowicz
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
adktriguy46 wrote:
Ultegra 6800 brakes, $30

Ultegra 6700 brakes, $25

PM sent about brakes, I'd like the 6800's if you have them still.
Quote Reply