Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
FS: Cheap aero helmet, cycling bibs and jerseys, ski helmet
Quote | Reply

Louis Garneau Team Kit size Large Jersey. $25

Squadra Wisp Team Jersey, size large. Lightweight jersey great for hot weather. Small grease stain near bottom visible in picture $25

2xu Cycling Bibshorts size large. In perfect shape just bought from a fellow STer. Just a bit short for my 6'4" frame $40
Last edited by: adktriguy46: Aug 22, 14 4:30
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ZIPP WHEELS, AERO HELMET, CASTELLI/ LG CYCLING KITS [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If there are no cracks anywhere in the Giro A2 helmet, I'll take it.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ZIPP WHEELS, AERO HELMET, CASTELLI/ LG CYCLING KITS [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hope you're upgrading the bike after IMLP. :-)

website/blog | Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ZIPP WHEELS, AERO HELMET, CASTELLI/ LG CYCLING KITS [chanthony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Me too :) actually downgrading. Going to start working on my MBA so racing will be put on hold for awhile. Baby, work, etc time to take a step back for awhile. Going to put half the proceeds towards school and the other half towards another bike. Btw the wheels have worked out terrific. Nice 100 miler this morning. Super smooth :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
adktriguy46 wrote:
Me too :) actually downgrading. Going to start working on my MBA so racing will be put on hold for awhile. Baby, work, etc time to take a step back for awhile. Going to put half the proceeds towards school and the other half towards another bike. Btw the wheels have worked out terrific. Nice 100 miler this morning. Super smooth :)

MBA? where? I'm starting my MBA in September!

website/blog | Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ZIPP WHEELS, AERO HELMET, CASTELLI/ LG CYCLING KITS [chanthony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Through Empire State College. Super flexible schedules for full time working adults.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Im thinking I'll take the castelli kit. Could you shoot me a pict of the chamois? Peter.lubrano@gmail.com They have enough life for 80-100mile rides or they more suited for shorter days? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
price range on the Scott?

Quote | Reply
Was thinking $3800 with wheels or $3000 no wheels. Or I would take a trade plus cash for something a little less upgraded. Like a caad 10 or S2 with Ultegra. Open to anything really
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ZIPP WHEELS, AERO HELMET, CASTELLI/ LG CYCLING KITS [Lubby2004] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will do
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Castelli clothing sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
out of curiosity, how did the rear hub crack on the 101s?

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in helmet. Please shoot me a message
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ZIPP WHEELS, AERO HELMET, CASTELLI/ LG CYCLING KITS [andy515] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your guess is as good as mine. I was 68 miles into an 85 mile training ride. Flat road steady power nothing crazy and I heard "pop". Thought I popped a tire only to pull over and see a spoke pulled out of a broken hub.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
weekend bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Giro helmet around?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ZIPP WHEELS, AERO HELMET, CASTELLI/ LG CYCLING KITS [Tri Fan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure is. It's yours if you want it
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Zipps sold
Quote Reply
Re: FS: GIRO A2 AERO HELMET, LOUIS GARNEAU KITS, SKI HELMET [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drops
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cheap aero helmet, cycling bibs and jerseys, ski helmet [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Prices dropped
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cheap aero helmet, cycling bibs and jerseys, ski helmet [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the Giro helmet still available? If so, how bad is the crack on the earpiece? Pic?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cheap aero helmet, cycling bibs and jerseys, ski helmet [hockeystanley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep still have it. Pm me you email address and I'll send you more. The crack happened the first time I ever put it on. It's really not that noticeable on the black helmets and doesn't affect performance at all
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the LG race kit? Tks.
Quote Reply

Prev Next