Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Cervelo S-Series Aero Road Bike Size 54 - price reduced
Quote | Reply
Cervelo S-Series Aero Road Bike Size 54 in excellent condition Retail $6500

Purchased late fall of 2020 and rode on/off for about a year, mostly on the trainer and splitting time with my tri bike. Minimal mileage on drivetrain
• SRAM Force eTap AXS
• BRAND NEW cranks, bottom bracket, and saddle - they were not installed until prepping it for resale
• Carbon frame
• Hydraulic disc brakes
• 1AERA D5 48mm Disc rims
• Vittoria Rubino Pro TLR G2.0 25c tires
• Supacaz Super Sticky Kush Galaxy Handlebar Tape, less than a couple of months of riding on it.
• 80mm stem, installed within the last 2 months. I will also provide the original 90mm stem
• Rear thru axle UPGRADED with the 2021 Cervelo thru axle to be compatible with Wahoo Kickr
• Two Tacx bottle cages included.

This bike is fast yet nimble and rides like a dream. I just can’t justify keeping it when I barely use it and primarily train on my Tri bike. Let my loss be your gain and do this rocketship its justice.

Asking $5200 OBO --- PRICE REDUCED $4900
Paypal G&S only unless local pickup (North Carolina)
Will be professionally boxed and backed by certified LBS and sent via bike flights or shipbikes, and I'll work with you to find the best rates available.
Message me any questions or interest
Cross-posted

Last edited by: Tri'ingMyLuck: Jan 3, 23 10:41
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo S-Series Aero Road Bike Size 54 [Tri'ingMyLuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have an individual interested in the 80mm stem - willing to pay for service to change out the stem and for the stem. So if you want this bike and plan to install the original stem, you can recoup some of your money with this sale!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo S-Series Aero Road Bike Size 54 - price reduced [Tri'ingMyLuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price Reduced - $4900
Quote Reply