Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Cervelo Renaissance 56cm
Quote | Reply
I’m considering selling my beloved Cervelo Renaissance. One of 100 built. It’s a 56cm and still has the original Look fork.

If you have any interest let me know.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo Renaissance 56cm [brad in WA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have some interest. I've had my eye out for a Prodigy for a while now, but I admit to having to Google what a Renaissance is.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo Renaissance 56cm [dpd3672] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was looking for a Prodigy years ago when I found this on eBay. Couldn’t believe my luck. Not sure what you found, but my understanding is that Columbus built this limited run before the Prodigy or Super Prodigy. I assume it was a test run so Gerard and Phil could see what they thought about feel and geometry. The chain stays are shaped and has Breeze dropouts, so the rear is nicer than a Prodigy. I’ve never seen a Super Prodigy to compare.

Silky smooth and lightweight. Beautiful in that pure classic way.

Currently built up with Campy Record 10 speed and a Powertap, but I assume it would sell as a frameset, since a buyer would probably want to build it up themselves.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd be interested in seeing some pictures, and to know what you're asking for it.

Not looking to spend a small fortune, but it would be nice to scratch that one off the bucket list.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo Renaissance 56cm [dpd3672] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Private message sent 🙂
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Finally getting some pictures in case anyone is interested. Considering rolling the dice on eBay.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you selling the whole bike or just the frame?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo Renaissance 56cm [Vigilante] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just the frame. I figured someone interested in it with Campy Record was a real long shot. I included the pic of it built up just to show how nice it looked. 🙂

I’m mostly hoping to find someone who’s always wanted one of these or a Super Prodigy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SOLD
Quote Reply