Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Cervelo R3 frame, Zipp 404 FC CC REAR, Zipp 808 FC CC FRONT, ALL SOLD
Quote | Reply
I am posting all of this in a effort to actually get it sold. I will work on getting more information posted as well as pictures and updated prices as well but this is going to encourage me to get it boxed up and out of my house. If there is not a price listed message me or post what you would offer for a part and I will get back to you quickly.

1. 2008 Cervelo R3 frame 54cm- This includes a white 3T Funda fork, Cane Creek Carbon headset, KCNC seat collar, FSA K-Force carbon seatpost. It is the white frame with black lettering and highlights and has the standard english bottom bracket. It has a few paint chips and can get pics of those but overall the bike is in great condition and is still very light by todays standards for a bike.SOLD

2. Sram S975 Quarq GXP 50/34 172.5mm "Black edition" rings- I used this for 2 years but just got a new bike with Red 22 and no long need this. It still functions perfectly and will include the manual, and each of the different magnet types as well as an extra battery cover just in case. SOLD

3. Zipp 404 Firecrest Carbon Clinchers REAR WHEEL ONLY- 2011 model with white decals. They are in perfect condition and will be shipped in Zipp boxes with manuals, Zipp valve extenders, Swiss stop yellow brake pads, Zipp aero skewers, and have the Zipp rim strips installed. SOLD

4. Zipp 808 Firecrest Carbon Clinchers FRONT ONLY- 2011 model with white decals. They are used even less than my 404s and are in like new condition. Will be shipped in Zipp boxes with manuals, Zipp valve extenders, new Zipp cork brake pads, Zipp aero skewers, and have the Zipp rim strips installed. SOLD

5. Sram Red 22 GXP 172.5mm 50/34 crankset- Brand new take off from new bike. Very similar to the newer 10-spd edition with just a little different ramp on the chainrings. If you are looking to upgrade to 11 speed this is a good part to start with. SOLD

6. 3T Ergosum Team bar 42cm- Take off from my R3, great condition no scratches and never been crashed on, has recessed channel for cable routing, compact drop. SOLD

7. Sram Red Ceramic Bottom Bracket English Threading- On my road bike for 3 years in good condition and not ridden much in wet conditions. SOLD

8. Sram Red 11-25 cassette- One of about 6 cassettes I own and this one was not used very much, mostly because I am too weak to only have a 25 where I live. SOLD

9. Sram Red 11-23 cassette- I used this one even less as all but the flatest of TT was it used. SOLD

10. Sram Force 1070 12-27 cassette- Good condition, chain and cassette were cleaned regularly and was rarely used in wet conditions. SOLD

11. FSA OS-99 Carbon stem 90mm- Used on my R3 and in great condition, no scratches or problems. SOLD

12. Look Keo Carbon pedals- Show some scratches on the side of the pedal. Black body with white release, no pedals included. SOLD

13. Serfas Carbon bottle cages- great condition, just don't need them, holds bottles securely and even fit larger Camelbak bottles. SOLD

14. Garmin GSC 10- used for a few years but in great condition, includes zip ties, wheel magnet and crank magnet, have a Trek so don't need this anymore. SOLD

More to be added later!
Last edited by: simpy16: Oct 4, 13 8:11
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo R3 frame, S975 Quarq, Zipp 404 FC CC, Zipp 808 FC CC and much more [simpy16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
are you willing to ship the 1070 cassette to canada?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo R3 frame, S975 Quarq, Zipp 404 FC CC, Zipp 808 FC CC and much more [ddimaline] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the SRAM Red 11-25 or 11-23. Whats the approx mileage on each?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo R3 frame, S975 Quarq, Zipp 404 FC CC, Zipp 808 FC CC and much more [simpy16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the 3T handlebars!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo R3 frame, S975 Quarq, Zipp 404 FC CC, Zipp 808 FC CC and much more [ddimaline] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ddimaline wrote:
are you willing to ship the 1070 cassette to canada?

Yes but it will be $5 more and I cannot tell you when it might arrive! let me know if you still want it and I will get you my paypal.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo R3 frame, S975 Quarq, Zipp 404 FC CC, Zipp 808 FC CC and much more [jasonlos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jasonlos wrote:
Interested in the 3T handlebars!

PM returned
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo R3 frame, S975 Quarq, Zipp 404 FC CC, Zipp 808 FC CC and much more [DougC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DougC wrote:
Interested in the SRAM Red 11-25 or 11-23. Whats the approx mileage on each?

This is such a hard question to answer as I change cassettes a lot but I would say less than 500 for the 11-23 and maybe 1000 for the 11-25.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes I'm still interested pm me the details
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in 11-25 Red Cassette & the 3T bar!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Confused Fitness Addict -- Biker first, Nutrition second, everything else third.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo R3 frame, S975 Quarq, Zipp 404 FC CC, Zipp 808 FC CC and much more [idle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have somebody inline before you but will keep you posted.

Also updated for sold items and lowered price on 404s and 808s.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the 11-23. Let me know paypal
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i'll take the bb if it is still available. pm sent.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo R3 frame, S975 Quarq, Zipp 404 FC CC, Zipp 808 FC CC and much more [cghebert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cghebert wrote:
i'll take the bb if it is still available. pm sent.

Responded to PM
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo R3 frame, S975 Quarq, Zipp 404 FC CC, Zipp 808 FC CC and much more [idle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
idle wrote:
Interested in 11-25 Red Cassette & the 3T bar!!!

Added pics of everything as well as added items
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo R3 frame, S975 Quarq, Zipp 404 FC CC, Zipp 808 FC CC and much more w/pics [simpy16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the wheels. PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo R3 frame, S975 Quarq, Zipp 404 FC CC, Zipp 808 FC CC and much more w/pics [simpy16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
interested in fsa stem and cadence sensor.
still available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would any one else be interested in either the rear Zipp 404 or the front Zipp 808 if I bought the rear 808 and front 404? I'm looking to buy a 606 set up.
Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If the cages are still available, I'll take them.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo R3 frame, S975 Quarq, Zipp 404 FC CC, Zipp 808 FC CC and much more w/pics [cquin534] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd be interested in the front 808
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo R3 frame, S975 Quarq, Zipp 404 FC CC, Zipp 808 FC CC and much more w/pics [quadlt250] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
quadlt250 wrote:

Great!

If we can find a buyer for the rear 404 then we can make a deal.

Also updated Sold items
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey, is the R3 frame still available? I'm pretty interested in it.

Cheers.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo R3 frame, S975 Quarq, Zipp 404 FC CC, Zipp 808 FC CC and much more w/pics [pndflyer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes it is. Message me for PayPal info.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo R3 frame, S975 Quarq, Zipp 404 FC CC, Zipp 808 FC CC and much more w/pics [quadlt250] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
quadlt250 wrote:

PM Sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Edited for items available

Looking for 404 Rear and 808 Front buyers!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump it up!

All the stuff is ready to ship...just waiting for a buyer.
Quote Reply