Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Canyon Ultimate CF SLX 9.0 Pro (Size M) -- $3500
Quote | Reply
Hello --

I'm selling my 2018 Canyon Ultimate CF SLX 9 Pro road bike, in size Medium (56). The bike is 1 year old, never crashed, and in great shape. Bike was $6700 new.

Full Campagnolo Record 11 Speed Mechanical Groupset. Wheels are Shimal Mille with gorgeous carbon fiber hubs with lightly worn GP4000 tires, but if you prefer I can offer the bike with Bora One 50 Clinchers for a small up-charge.

I have many spares for the bike, so can set up with a compact chainset or mid-compact with either 12-29 or 12-27 cassettes. I also have two sets of Canyon integrated handlebar/stems (with 100mm and 120mm stem (42cm bars)) so you have multiple options there.

I spent a lot of time and money getting the position dialed in on this bike dialed in, but ultimately I've come to learn I have a very long torso and would do better with a custom geometry with a longer top-tube. I don't have a scale at home, but claimed weight is 6.5kg. This flies up/down hills and is a great all-rounder.

Stack/Reach on the bike is 567 stack 391 reach.

I will ship to you insured, professionally packed.
Last edited by: wintershade: May 28, 19 14:37
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Canyon Ultimate CF SLX 9.0 Pro (Size M) -- $4500 [wintershade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Price lowered.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Canyon Ultimate CF SLX 9.0 Pro (Size M) -- $4500 [wintershade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump, lowering price to $3500.
Quote Reply