Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Canyon Speedmax SLX 9.0 - Size M
Quote | Reply
I have a 2018 Speedmax SLX 9, size Medium.

I've tried everything I could, but the frame is just too short, sadly. It's a kick ass bike. I need something with a longer top tube. I'm so far out over the front end the handling is wonky. Almost exclusively ridden indoors for 1 season. I haven't even worn out a set of brake pads yet. Bike is in excellent condition and well maintained.

Bike is Dura Ace Di2. Wheels are Zipp 808 NSW Tubeless. I have a ton of accessories. Including 2 stems (with the "long" 85mm stem installed currently) but the stock 65mm stem available. 3 of the integrated water bottles (which are $250 EACH). Canyon J and S bend extensions. Extra arm pads and extension grips. Extra derailleur hanger. Crank is 165mm Pioneer DS Power, which I intend to keep and will swap on a new Dura Ace crank of your chosen length.

Asking $6500, but willing to go lower for an exceptional young/developing athlete.
Last edited by: wintershade: Sep 17, 19 8:52
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Canyon Speedmax SLX 9.0 - Size M [wintershade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey I'm interested but curious how tall you are and body type? I'm 6'3" but have a short torso and long legs (34 inseam). Is the bike still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Canyon Speedmax SLX 9.0 - Size M [poehlskarl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi -- The bike is available buy I'm going to be selling it as a frameset only (with accessories). I decided to order a rim brake bike for my next bike and will be transfering the groupset and wheels to my new bike. I'll make a new listing later. I would suggest you talk to a competent fitter, get your X/Y coordinates, and then ask IanPeace which side Speedmax fits you. There is a thread on this forum where he will tell you the right size Speedmax based on your X/Y. I have an unorthodox fit that's extremely long and low. X = 550, Y = 640. I'm 5'11" with a 31 inch inseam.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Lhmonroe [ In reply to ]
Re: FS: Canyon Speedmax SLX 9.0 - Size M [Lhmonroe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Long since sold. But I have an S Work Shiv Disc (the new one) that I’m selling for $8500, MSRP is $13500. Size Medium. Switched it for a Large. If you’re buying a new bike, do yourself a favor and get disc brakes.
Last edited by: wintershade: Jun 20, 21 16:36
Quote Reply