Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Brand new in packaging 2008 Zoot Zenith Wetsuit Size M
Quote | Reply
I found a pretty good deal on a new 2008 Zoot Zenith wetsuit. I bought a ML and M. I tried the ML on first and fit perfect (if anyone cares to know, I am 6'0" and weigh 182). I never tried the M on. I will sell it for $280 shipped in the US48. Paypal accepted. If it does not sell by 3/13, then I will ship back to where I bought it from. Price is firm. Suit retailed for $600.

Thought I would pass on a good deal to someone here.

Here it is at trisports.com for $350 with very limited sizes...http://www.trisports.com/zootzenith.html
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand new in packaging 2008 Zoot Zenith Wetsuit Size M [7summits] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Out of curiosity, what is your body type? Broad/narrow shoulders and hips? By height and weight, I should probably fit a medium. But I'm just curious as I have broad shoulders and a pretty narrow waist, which sometimes doesn't help with sizing.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand new in packaging 2008 Zoot Zenith Wetsuit Size M [Occam's Razor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Out of curiosity, what is your body type? Broad/narrow shoulders and hips? By height and weight, I should probably fit a medium. But I'm just curious as I have broad shoulders and a pretty narrow waist, which sometimes doesn't help with sizing.

I have broad shoulders and a narrow waist. Hope that helps.
Quote Reply