Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Bontrager Race Wheelset, Lazer Tardis Helmet, Sram Apex Brakeset, Ultegra 11s cassette, Shimano 105 Carbon Pedals, Pika Packworks Bike Bag, TYR Alliance Team II Bag, TYR Hurricane Cat 3 wetsuit
Quote | Reply
So here's the deal: I'm unfortunately getting out of the sport as I recently quit my job to work on my startup and I plan on being in the market for an engagement ring in the near future. That, coupled with the fact that I have been much more focused on running (and therefore not using the bikes), means that I'm selling my bikes and related gear/equipment. Hopefully someday I'll be able to get back into it, because I really love bikes :)

Prices are all OBO, but please be reasonable. Buyer pays shipping. I'm not looking to profit off of shipping at all, but I don't know how much it'll cost. I'm also very open to local pickup in Chicago. Payment via PayPal (gift, or buyer covers fee), Square Cash or Google Wallet

Let me know if you want additional photos and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Bontrager Race Wheelset (11 speed compatible)
Stock wheels from a 2014 SpeedConcept 7.5. Less than 400 miles
Front Specs: Clincher, 18 spokes, 700g
Rear Specs: Clincher, 24 spokes, 1020g, 11 speed hub body
Price: $250 for the set OBO

Shimano Ultegra 6800 11 speed Cassette (11-25)

Used, but in very good condition with less than 400 miles on it. I always kept my chain and cassette clean and lubricated.
Price: $30 OBO

Lazer Tardiz Helmet
Red, Medium. <100 miles of use. Still in great condition. Approximately 12-14 months old, used sparingly.
Price: $75 OBO

TYR Alliance Team II Transition Backpack
Great condition, minimal use. Can send pictures of condition.
Price: $40 OBO

TYR Hurricane Category 3 Wetsuit
Men's small. Definitely in "used" condition" but still in good shape. I purchased this used. There are a few very minor nicks in the wetsuit from nails and the like, but I have patched all of them with neoprene repair glue.
Price: $60 OBO

Sram Apex Brake Set
Never used/mounted. I bought them for my commuter bike, but the reach wasn't long enough. I was going to keep them as a backup set for the Madone, but now I won't need them.

Pika Packworks Bike Bag
Used once on an airplane. This is a great bag to avoid bike fees on airplanes, as it doesn't look like a bike at all.
Price: $250 OBO

SOLD 2014 Trek Speed Concept 7.5
Very low mileage (<400 mi) and in excellent condition. No history of crashes or falls. No paint damage. I babied this thing :). As for the size, I'm 5'8" and I feel like this frame fit me perfectly. I have a low-far stem on it with a medium spacer.
Frame: Full carbon (500 series), Small size frame
Crank: Ultegra 52/36, 170mm
Derailleurs: Ultegra
Cassette: Ultegra 11 speed (11-25)
Pedals: Shimano 105 carbon
Saddle: Bontrager Hilo RXL (Titanium rails)
Wheels: Bontrager Race (can add on a Flo 60 front for a negotiated amount - see last item)
Tires: Continental GP4000s
Extras: Bontrager draft box and speed box (willing to part out too), Bontrager duotrap speed/cadence sensor, x-lab torpedo cage/mount
Price: $3,750 OBO

SOLD 2013 Trek Madone 2.1
Very low mileage as well (<500 mi) and in excellent condition. Received regular tuneups and cleaning. No history of crashes or falls. No paint damage. All stock parts
Frame: Aluminum, 54cm (Carbon Kammtail fork)
Crank: Shimano 105
Deraileurs: Shimano 105
Cassette: Shimano 105 10 speed (12-30)
Brakes: Shimano 105
Pedals: Shimano 105
Saddle: Bontrager Affinity
Wheels: Stock Bontrager wheels
Tires: Bontrager R1 in the rear, Continental GP 4000s in the front
Extras: Garmin speed/cadence sensor, Timbuk2 saddle bag
Price: $900 OBO

SOLD Flo 60 Front Wheel
<200 miles. Brake track is still black and hub runs like new. Stainless bearings. Approximately 16 months old.
Price: $350 OBO

SOLD Garmin Edge 510
Very little usage, but purchased used.
Price: $150 OBO

SOLD Shimano 105 Carbon pedals
<400 miles and are in great condition. No scuffing or scratches. No history of crashes or falls.
Price: $50 OBO

SOLD Shimano Ultegra 11 speed Cassette (11-25)
Never used/mounted. DOES NOT INCLUDE LOCKRING. But if you aren't an idiot like me and don't strip it, you can reuse the lockring from your current cassette. I bought it as a spare.
Last edited by: Anando: Aug 25, 15 11:10
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Kurt Kinetic Rock and Roll Trainer, Riser Block, Mat [Anando] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump.

I'm willing to entertain any reasonable offers. Just trying to recoup some of my money.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Kurt Kinetic Rock and Roll Trainer, Riser Block, Mat [Anando] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump. Price drop to $200 for the package. Retail on this thing is $520 (not including riser block and mat).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd do $200 on that deal. I have a buddy who lives in chicago, and is driving down to visit in about 2 weeks. What part of town do you live? I will see if he is willing to pick it up and bring it down for me.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Kurt Kinetic Rock and Roll Trainer, Riser Block, Mat [CMHAWA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Replying via PM.

EDIT - Sold. Adding additional items.
Last edited by: Anando: Aug 11, 15 11:02
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent on SC
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2012 Trek Madone 2.1 (54cm), Lazer Tardis Helmet, Sram Apex Brakeset, Ultegra 11s cassette, Pika Packworks Bike Bag [Anando] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All PMs replied to and post reflects what is still for sale (Madone, Lazer helmet, cassette, brakeset, Pika packworks bag)
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2012 Trek Madone 2.1 (54cm), Bontrager Race Wheelset, Lazer Tardis Helmet, Sram Apex Brakeset, Ultegra 11s cassette, Shimano 105 Carbon Pedals, Pika Packworks Bike Bag, TYR Alliance Team II Bag, TYR Hurricane Cat 3 wetsuit [Anando] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added the transition backpack and the wetsuit.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2012 Trek Madone 2.1 (54cm), Bontrager Race Wheelset, Lazer Tardis Helmet, Sram Apex Brakeset, Ultegra 11s cassette, Shimano 105 Carbon Pedals, Pika Packworks Bike Bag, TYR Alliance Team II Bag, TYR Hurricane Cat 3 wetsuit [Anando] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent for wetsuit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All PMs replied to. Pedals sold!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent you a PM on that transition bag. Gotta see if it's in my color!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All PMs replied to. Price cut on a few items!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm you on the pika bag
tks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bontrager Race Wheelset, Lazer Tardis Helmet, Sram Apex Brakeset, Ultegra 11s cassette, Shimano 105 Carbon Pedals, Pika Packworks Bike Bag, TYR Alliance Team II Bag, TYR Hurricane Cat 3 wetsuit [Anando] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All PMs replied to.

Madone and one cassette sold! Added another Ultegra cassette.

I will entertain all reasonable offers and can provide references if requested.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bontrager Race Wheelset, Lazer Tardis Helmet, Sram Apex Brakeset, Ultegra 11s cassette, Shimano 105 Carbon Pedals, Pika Packworks Bike Bag, TYR Alliance Team II Bag, TYR Hurricane Cat 3 wetsuit [Anando] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent on transition bag.

https://www.strava.com/athletes/10327392
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have a picture of the TYR bag?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
do you still have the Pika bag? are you willng to ship to Canada? If yes, please estimate shipping to Toronto and get back to me. Thanks!

Duathlete by choice?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any possibility you have a Men's Large Hurricane?
Quote Reply