Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
FS: Bontrager Aero TT Aerowings (180 gram and less) 19mm Tires $40 each
Quote | Reply
Selling more Bontrager Aerowing 19mm Tires. These have red and white graphics. Perfect tire for a Hed 3, narrow Hed Jet, and the aluminum rimmed Zipp clinchers.

I've weighed the tires and labeled each one. Most are 180-177 grams. One is as heavy as 185, and one is as light as 165 (I may keep this one). So, these are the newer versions with lower rolling resistance. Same price, though. Paypal is lauraolson95@gmail.com

$40 per tire. $75 is you buy 2. I have a bunch. Thanks.
Last edited by: applenutt: Apr 24, 12 13:29
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bontrager Aero TT Aerowings 19mm Tires $40 each [applenutt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
applenutt wrote:
Selling more Bontrager Aerowing 19mm Tires. These are the 200g versions with red and white graphics. Perfect tire for a Hed 3, narrow Hed Jet, and the aluminum rimmed Zipp clinchers.

$40 per tire. $75 is you buy 2. I have a bunch. Thanks.

So what's the other newer (older?) version...?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bontrager Aero TT Aerowings 19mm Tires $40 each [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They made a set with all white graphics. Bontrager doesn't make them anymore, so not really a new version. Get them while they last. Once they're gone, they're gone.
Last edited by: applenutt: Mar 28, 12 15:40
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bontrager Aero TT Aerowings 19mm Tires $40 each [applenutt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
were there any 185g ones in your stash?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bontrager Aero TT Aerowings 19mm Tires $40 each [Nick_Barkley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't have a gram scale. Maybe???
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bontrager Aero TT Aerowings 19mm Tires $40 each [Abu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes. I have a bunch left right now. They are going fast, though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still have a bunch of these super aero tires available. Once they're gone...they're gone forever.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I want one, possibly two. Shot you an email a bit ago.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bontrager Aero TT Aerowings 19mm Tires $40 each [juha-pdx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok. No problem. PayPal is lauraolson95@gmail.com

Please add $3 for shipping.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a bunch of these still left to sell.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Received a few more PM's. Still more for sale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Monday bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fastest tires available here...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent for 2 of them if you still have them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got mine today. Thanks Applenut.

It weighs in at 181g, which I suspect would put it in the group of tires that had a lower (better) crr!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
unbelievable, can I just get on your mailing list? Great deal though. I just bought 2 on Ebay yesterday, but would much rather have just picked them up from you in town. ( I think I've missed your sales on HED3s as well!)

Life IS an endurance sport. Finish Well
www.fwe1.net
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bontrager Aero TT Aerowings 19mm Tires $40 each [plainsman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ha. Sorry, no mailing list. Just trying to share the good deals with my fellow ST bargain hunters.

BTW, I still have a good many tires left.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bontrager Aero TT Aerowings 19mm Tires $40 each [beston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
beston wrote:

It weighs in at 181g, which I suspect would put it in the group of tires that had a lower (better) crr!

If I knew which ones were the lighter ones, I would definitely buy a few.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bontrager Aero TT Aerowings 19mm Tires $40 each [Nick_Barkley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll see if I can find acces to a gram scale. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nick_Barkley wrote:
beston wrote:

If I knew which ones were the lighter ones, I would definitely buy a few.
Ditto.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bontrager Aero TT Aerowings 19mm Tires $40 each [AwesomePossum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Going to my local head shop tomorrow to get a gram scale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you find the light ones, I'll take two.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OK, I weighed a bunch of the tires today. The heaviest was 185. Most were 177-180. One was as low as 165. I have plenty of sets that will be 180 grams or less.
Quote Reply

Prev Next